WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Cole: "Kofi doesn't want to get into the pound and ground."

alien.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I see DX winning granted that TLC is in San Antonio.

it is the last match, and what a way to close the show w/ DX celebrating w/ the titles
eyes.gif

The only reason why McIntyre and Sheamus are gettin' pushed, is they are workout buddies with HBK and HHH.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Cole: "Kofi doesn't want to get into the pound and ground."

alien.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

This is stupid. Chair shots are legal, and so is brawling outside the ring, but low blows aren't? Come on, Botchtista got screwed. I can't believe I'm saying that.
Wow.
smh.gif

Good match between Kofi and Orton. Orton went for the punt. Kofi blocked with his upper arm but they sold that he hurt his arm. Kofi went for a desperationTrouble in Paradise, but Orton ducked. Orton hit the RKO and got the win. Again, this should have been their first singles match. It would have made it muchmore meaningful and important. Instead, they had two fluke matches on Raw the past two weeks that did nothing but hurt this match.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

hopefully dx wins...
pimp.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted DX to win
pimp.gif

u kno wats up haha!
You guys realize that if DX wins that we have to put up with them on both Raw AND Smackdown.

Plus we lose Jericho from Raw.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

hopefully dx wins...
pimp.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one who wanted DX to win
pimp.gif

u kno wats up haha!
You guys realize that if DX wins that we have to put up with them on both Raw AND Smackdown.

Plus we lose Jericho from Raw.

Yeah DX winning is the worst thing that could possibly happen.

This match is going all around the arena. This is the type of match that fits HHH best at this point of his career.

Back
Top Bottom