WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

A cutman in wrestling
eyes.gif
this is why WWE sucks

1st off hope alls well with your girl 4w. Btw what kind of car was it? As for predictions- i have jerishow retaining with show doing one cool spot. Dx winsthem at rr thou. Table match somehow ends up in tie, maybe a ddt/slam type of deal. Ut and batista have a fun big man brawl match that they both can pullbecause no real wrestling is needed. Ut wins with help from rey. Ladder match will be good butyou have to figure their told to tone it down with tlc later. Ihave kofi and morrison winning. Divas idk or care but mickie is not fat and i woule destroyer her

haha, shelton and christian's timings are all off, not reaching for the title when at the top, haha

I know they have to make it interesting and everything but these 4-minute struggles to unstrap the belt are getting annoying...
laugh.gif
especially when it onlytakes two seconds when they're all alone up there...

Christian retained in a great opener. Not the best ladder match ever, but very good as you would expect out of these two. Both me hit a lot of huge spots. Thefinish came when Shelton was laid on a ladder between the ring apron and the announce table. Christian went to the top rope and hit a frog splash to theoutside to put Shelton through the ladder. Christian was able to climb the ladder and retain the title.

I have a feeling we won't be seeing these same type of spots in the Jerishow vs DX match.

BTW, it's the three man announce crew of Cole, King, and Striker.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think the Shelton/Christian Ladder Match will steal the show.

That's the only match I'm interested in tonight.
x2. Hey 4w I remember you mentioning something about using a pay website for your ppvs. What's that website? I'm tired of looking for streams/unwilling to pay wwes ridiculous ppv price.
www.tvandsportstreams.tv

I actually just renewed for another 6 months last night. $42 for 6 months of all wrestling, mma, boxing ppvs. Plus sports. Can't beat it.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

1st off hope alls well with your girl 4w. Btw what kind of car was it? As for predictions- i have jerishow retaining with show doing one cool spot. Dx wins them at rr thou. Table match somehow ends up in tie, maybe a ddt/slam type of deal. Ut and batista have a fun big man brawl match that they both can pull because no real wrestling is needed. Ut wins with help from rey. Ladder match will be good butyou have to figure their told to tone it down with tlc later. I have kofi and morrison winning. Divas idk or care but mickie is not fat and i woule destroyer her
Thanks for the concern. She's just a little sore, but seems to be fine. She was driving down a small road, luckily only going about 25 mphbecause of the heavy rain. She has (had) a 2001 Civic. A girl in an SUV (not sure what kind it was) pulled out trying to make a left hand turn. My girl hitthe breaks but hydroplaned right into her. The girl in the SUV was 17 years old and it was her 4th accident. Unbelievable. I'm just very thankful itturned out that everyone was ok.

Yea 17 girls are not capable of driving big trucks. I had an incident when one went to turn around in my driveway and smashed my car

I believe the cops said that the girl's license was being suspended.

R-Truth beat CM Punk in a dark match. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom