WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

mad.gif
!%%###%+
mad.gif

Excellent match between Morrison and McIntyre. Morrison hit Starship Pain, but didn't hit is cleanly. He made the cover, but McIntyre got to the ropes.McIntyre brought the IC Belt into the ring. The ref took it away, but as the ref had his back turned, McIntyre thumbed Morrison in the eye and then hit thedouble arm DDT for the pin. McIntyre is the new Intercontinental Champion.

For McIntyre's first major singles match, he did a great job.

Two solid matches now this. Doesn't Styles wear that same type of gear to the ring LOL and weren't they beefin.

4w, is the tvandsports site reliable when it comes to PPV streams?

Is there any buffering on the streams and do they stay live for the entirety of the PPV?

I'm seriously considering getting a subscription

McCool continues to jack AJ's style
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

*reminds self to continue Layla quest*

I wasn't really prepared when they came to town, but next time will be a diff. story

"What do you get with a degree from Florida St? Put it on your windshield and park in the handicap section?"

Best line from King in a long time
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Diva match? Time to make a sammich.

Also, anyone notice some tension between Striker and Cole/King? They keep jabbing at Striker, but he's the only one making sense.

3 very attractive lasses in this match. I got 1-Mickie, 2-Layla, 3-McCool

Originally Posted by toine2983

Is there any buffering on the streams and do they stay live for the entirety of the PPV?

You might buffer once the entire PPV. It's excellent and well worth the money. I've been on the site for about 2 years now and continue to renew.

I'm streaming right now at 336kbps.

I could watch Layla, Mickie and Maryse walk around the ring for 20 minutes and I'd be fine with that.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by toine2983

You might buffer once the entire PPV. It's excellent and well worth the money. I've been on the site for about 2 years now and continue to renew.

I'm streaming right now at 336kbps.
Do they do the NFL too? Might not be able to renew my sunday ticket next year.

Back
Top Bottom