WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Sheamus is the new WWE Champion.

The ending was so sloppy. There was a table set up in the middle of the ring. Cena tried to superplex Sheamus. In what seemed to take forever as Cena looked tobe losing his balance on the top rope, Sheamus countered and shoved Cena (more like Cena jumped) through the table. That's it. Sheamus is the new WWEChampion.

I don't like it. Too much, too soon.

i just had a gut feeling this was gonna happen, seriously. Transitional champ anyone or do you think wwe is trying to really stir things up???

roll.gif
@ all those kids decked in Cena gear

I'd bet a lot of money that Cena is the WWE Champion again by the time the Royal Rumble is over, if not sooner.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

i just had a gut feeling this was gonna happen, seriously. Transitional champ anyone or do you think wwe is trying to really stir things up???

Definite transitional. No way is sheamus going into wrestlemania as champ

^^ for some reason 4w i dont think so LOL not to shoot you down but i think the wwe has something up their sleeve. Well at least I hope so

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Oh i know that either cena of HHH will get it back at royal rumble or the PPV after that. Maybe edge will return by then

Theyre setting it up like Cena wasn't actually put through the table
indifferent.gif

Prolly lead to a rematch tomorrow with Cena winning it back.
alien.gif
smh.gif

Sheamus carrying the strap into WM? The Rock would have to come back to WWE and fight Hornswaggle for the Divas title before I'll believe that one.... goodwin though and I hope it doesn't change hands on RAW tomorrow because that would be useless...

Say what you will bout cena, but he def is not hbk circa 1990s. Hell actualy put guys over. And who was the last non cena/rko champ?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I would love to see Kofi/Sheamus though. I think they could put on a good match, but I don't think the WWE is allowed to have title matcheswithout Cena, HHH, Orton or Taker in it

I'm glad to see Cena titleless but not to dude. Why couldn't Swagger brown nose to the Nose?

^^ for some reason 4w i dont think so LOL not to shoot you down but i think the wwe has something up their sleeve. Well at least I hope so
Yeah, Cena has to get on Smackdown to face Taker at WM. I could see him losing his rematch sometime before the Rumble on Raw and then winning theRumble again or just going to Smackdown.

And
laugh.gif
at Chairs match, it just sounds so bad

Back
Top Bottom