WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think the Shelton/Christian Ladder Match will steal the show.

That's the only match I'm interested in tonight.
x2. Hey 4w I remember you mentioning something about using a pay website for your ppvs. What's that website? I'm tired of looking for streams/unwilling to pay wwes ridiculous ppv price.
www.tvandsportstreams.tv

I actually just renewed for another 6 months last night. $42 for 6 months of all wrestling, mma, boxing ppvs. Plus sports. Can't beat it.

Good looks I'm about to do that deal. Can't beat that!

BTW Cena is the champ on the Tribute to the Troops
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

I missed the Christian/Shelton match. Was it as good as i thought it would be?

that was my fav match of the night IMO...its was really good

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

Originally Posted by YardFather

I missed the Christian/Shelton match. Was it as good as i thought it would be?

that was my fav match of the night IMO...its was really good

Good to hear. I was hoping they'd steal the show.

Of what I saw, Kofi vs Orton was by far the best.

Is TTTT even considered a post PPV show this year? Because it isn't replacing one of the main shows like it usually does every year.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Is TTTT even considered a post PPV show this year? Because it isn't replacing one of the main shows like it usually does every year.
I think it's on this Saturday night on NBC.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

nerd.gif

That show was taped at least a week ago though.

Sheamus is the definition of transitional champ.

At least most of us got what we wanted new people at the top.

nerd.gif

Sheamus is the definition of transitional champ.

At least most of us got what we wanted new people at the top.

I agree. As much as I think Sheamus was elevated too quickly, he's not Cena/Orton/HHH, so I can't complain all that much. Even if he only lasts aschamp for a few weeks, at least it's something new for a while.

In what may be a WWE record, there are 6 weeks between TLC and Royal Rumble. That's even one week more than between Elimination Chamber and Mania. So itwill be really interesting to see if Sheamus really does headline Raw for 6 weeks, or if ratings dip, they pull the plug early.

nerd.gif

I know, that means he could possibly win the strap back tomorrow night. Idk if they want the fans to realize that the show is pre taped and not live.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Na jdcurt I mean storyline wise.
Hasn't it been on Saturday nights the past couple of years anyways? I don't think it actually replaced a Raw or SD for a couple years now.

Is there anywhere to see this now? It was my bday and didn't feel like staying in to watch. I was good and didn't read results yet. ANy help isappreciated

Troops has been an nbc special for a couple years now and the openly admit that its pretaped so all they have to say is that he was champ at the time.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Troops has been an nbc special for a couple years now and the openly admit that its pretaped so all they have to say is that he was champ at the time.
or it could mean cena will beat him on tonights raw
eyes.gif

Missed the PPV...checked the results and I was 6 out of 7 on predictions. Obviously didn't get the Cena/Sheamus match...had the
eek.gif
face on on when I readhe was the new Champ.

I'm torn on it, to be honest.

It's good in the sense that it's something/somebody new...which we've all been wanting. It also took everyone by surprise...I don't think toomany people had Cena losing this match. Sheamus push is on a whole other level right now. Dude went from being moved to RAW from ECW...to being placed in atitle match vs. Cena...to being put over, all within a span of less than two months.
laugh.gif

What I don't like about this is 1. his title reign will probably not last long at all (might drop it on this week's RAW) and that does no good for him+ it'll be ANOTHER change with the belt, which will only add to the ridiculous amount over the past months. 2. If I'm guys like MVP or Matt Hardy,I'm frustrated as hell right now. Not saying Sheamus doesn't deserve getting a push because from everything I've read, he's always watchingtape and asking questions so he could better his craft...but %@*$, he's a World Champ before they are because HHH got a new BFF? Not really"fair" but w/e.

The girl in the SUV was 17 years old and it was her 4th accident.
And the dumb #%@#$ is still driving?
alien.gif
She's BEENneeding that license revoked.
smh.gif

Glad to hear your girl is okay.
Originally Posted by djkaos23

Transitional champ anyone or do you think wwe is trying to really stir things up???
I'll be REALLY surprised if he has the strap by the time Tribute to the Troops airs...I think Cena gets it back before then.
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If HHH says it, they'll write it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I have to disagree with this. He had a chance to put The Miz over and didn't. Sheamus went over because he's HHH's boy.
As much as I can't stand Cena, I gotta say that one wasn't his fault. Miz gave in his 30 day notice and was planning on doing some MTVshow, hence the reason why he was buried. Then plans changed and by that time his push was basically done.
Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

He's just a spineless yes man who goes along with anything Vince says.
smh.gif
Ol' "I'm just doing what's best for the company" %$# boy.

I really don't get the point of keeping the title on The Undertaker. He's the last guy in the WWE that needs it.
triplesnrubvp4.jpg

And I KNOW y'all aren't complaining about Batista not having the title now.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Don't worry guys, he'll get it soon enough...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Transitional champ anyone or do you think wwe is trying to really stir things up???
I'll be REALLY surprised if he has the strap by the time Tribute to the Troops airs...I think Cena gets it back before then.
So you think Cena gets the title back tonight? I really don't see that happening.

I think Cena will get the belt back on the three hour special Raw that's up against TNA's Monday night show. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins itback tonight, though. That's just the state of WWE these days.

Back
Top Bottom