X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

I really enjoyed the movie. I'm a fan of the entire franchise. Comics, cartoons ect. I wish people will just learn to accept the movies for what they are. Of course it's not the god damn comic book, you'd have to make the movie 8 hours long or drop 2 movies a year. Yea some things were off but it's a lot for the new generation to take in. Movie was Boss. Magneto was THAT DEAL !!!!

Spoiler 

Logan makes a nice cameo, crowd went ape %## .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really enjoyed the movie. I'm a fan of the entire franchise. Comics, cartoons ect. I wish people will just learn to accept the movies for what they are. Of course it's not the god damn comic book, you'd have to make the movie 8 hours long or drop 2 movies a year. Yea some things were off but it's a lot for the new generation to take in. Movie was Boss. Magneto was THAT DEAL !!!!

Spoiler 

Logan makes a nice cameo, crowd went ape %## .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

great movie, amazing action, get's straight to the damn point, kevin bacon did his thing, Dude that played Magneto and Professor Xavier were great actors, truly picked the right guys for the job.

there is nothing after the credits, so if you wait around you're wasting your time.

there is a cool surprise in the movie...but that's about it......all in all everybody did their part.

great movie, amazing action, get's straight to the damn point, kevin bacon did his thing, Dude that played Magneto and Professor Xavier were great actors, truly picked the right guys for the job.

there is nothing after the credits, so if you wait around you're wasting your time.

there is a cool surprise in the movie...but that's about it......all in all everybody did their part.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Go $!@+ yourself!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but the movie was @#$%^&* dope and magneto was that dude. I can't remember the name of the actor who plays him but he did a phenomenal job and the guy from wanted was a great professor X as well.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Go $!@+ yourself!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but the movie was @#$%^&* dope and magneto was that dude. I can't remember the name of the actor who plays him but he did a phenomenal job and the guy from wanted was a great professor X as well.

Magneto was played by Michael Fassbender, who also did a great job in Ingourious Basterds as the English agent who blew his cover

Magneto was played by Michael Fassbender, who also did a great job in Ingourious Basterds as the English agent who blew his cover

Back
Top Bottom