X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

theres interviews online about why he couldnt make it

yeah, peep the 1:20 mark.  It sucks but at least he has a sense of humor about it.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

theres interviews online about why he couldnt make it

yeah, peep the 1:20 mark.  It sucks but at least he has a sense of humor about it.

^^^Stan is the man.
pimp.gif
I hope I get to see this guy before he kicks the can. I owe a lot of my childhood memories to that guy.

^^^Stan is the man.
pimp.gif
I hope I get to see this guy before he kicks the can. I owe a lot of my childhood memories to that guy.

%%*$.

Stan had to spoil me
30t6p3b.gif
I honestly didn't want to know cuz I dig every cameo he does.

%%*$.

Stan had to spoil me
30t6p3b.gif
I honestly didn't want to know cuz I dig every cameo he does.

Easily the best X-Men film. X and Magneto were amazing, Bacon was the perfect villain. A lot of action which is always good, thought it was written very well.

Easily the best X-Men film. X and Magneto were amazing, Bacon was the perfect villain. A lot of action which is always good, thought it was written very well.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by misterHalfCabs

this.

Answer: The movies don't tie. There is no continuity.

If there was no continuity between the two films then why put him in that scene?

Logan doesn't age at the same rate as the rest of the mutants, just like mystique...if you remember in origins Wolverine and Sabertooth fought together in all the wars....that is why he looks the same age in every single film....very clever to have squeezed the cameo in this movie.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by misterHalfCabs

this.

Answer: The movies don't tie. There is no continuity.

If there was no continuity between the two films then why put him in that scene?

Logan doesn't age at the same rate as the rest of the mutants, just like mystique...if you remember in origins Wolverine and Sabertooth fought together in all the wars....that is why he looks the same age in every single film....very clever to have squeezed the cameo in this movie.

I don't think Stan Lee has ever made an appearance in an X-Men film? At least I can't remember seeing him in any of 'em. 

I don't think Stan Lee has ever made an appearance in an X-Men film? At least I can't remember seeing him in any of 'em. 

I grew up on X-Men and have a stack of Uncanny, back when Jim Lee was doing pencils stowed away. This was during the "X-Tinction Agenda" era, when Bishop and Deadpool were introduced. So I have a healthy understanding of that universe. Peep my avy, that pic was on my wall in high school.

All that said, the movie was DOPE.

Sure they made some changes to timeline, characters, etc., but damn did they deliver on making an excellent movie. The fact that they had the Hellfire Club as the bad @@#!% of the movie really caught me off guard. I read nothing going into the movie and was surprised to see Kevin Bacon playing Sebastian Shaw and dude killed the role.

Fassbender as Magneto stole the show. Dude was cold blooded with just a enough heart to make his character very interesting. White Queen... wow. Love that they stuck to her usual choice of wardrobe.

Azazel was ruthless. Looking forward to seeing the relationship between him and Mystique develop...

My money was well spent on this one. Can't wait to see the next two in the triology and the race for mutants between the Brotherhood, Hellfire and X-Men.

I grew up on X-Men and have a stack of Uncanny, back when Jim Lee was doing pencils stowed away. This was during the "X-Tinction Agenda" era, when Bishop and Deadpool were introduced. So I have a healthy understanding of that universe. Peep my avy, that pic was on my wall in high school.

All that said, the movie was DOPE.

Sure they made some changes to timeline, characters, etc., but damn did they deliver on making an excellent movie. The fact that they had the Hellfire Club as the bad @@#!% of the movie really caught me off guard. I read nothing going into the movie and was surprised to see Kevin Bacon playing Sebastian Shaw and dude killed the role.

Fassbender as Magneto stole the show. Dude was cold blooded with just a enough heart to make his character very interesting. White Queen... wow. Love that they stuck to her usual choice of wardrobe.

Azazel was ruthless. Looking forward to seeing the relationship between him and Mystique develop...

My money was well spent on this one. Can't wait to see the next two in the triology and the race for mutants between the Brotherhood, Hellfire and X-Men.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

X-Men - Hot dog vendor when the Senator is washed up on the beach
X-Men Last Stand - He was a neighbor in the flashback where Prof X and Magneto visit a young Jean Grey

X-Men Last Stand - He was a neighbor in the flashback where Prof X and Magneto visit a young Jean Grey

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I stand corrected
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I stand corrected
laugh.gif

The way xavier became paralyzed in the movie is different than what i remembered it in the comic, was this another incontinuity?

The way xavier became paralyzed in the movie is different than what i remembered it in the comic, was this another incontinuity?

Back
Top Bottom