X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Movie was awesome. Wolverines cameo was the best
laugh.gif

I hated on this movie for months from the pictures and the mutants chosen for the film.

I stand corrected this was Marvels best film yet.

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man

I hated on this movie for months from the pictures and the mutants chosen for the film.

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man
Agreed. Acting was really top notch, especially from Magento and Professor X. Far from perfect though. Some scenes/dialogue were pretty bad, and of course the continuity is messed up, but the film is enjoyable. Only fanboys are going to hate this movie.

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man
Agreed. Acting was really top notch, especially from Magento and Professor X. Far from perfect though. Some scenes/dialogue were pretty bad, and of course the continuity is messed up, but the film is enjoyable. Only fanboys are going to hate this movie.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man
I am a fanboy in a sense but not to the extreme.  I get why they picked some of the mutants and changed things because I think they will bring the heavy hitters later.  Keep this same crew actors, writers, directors the whole 9 and we have a series of good films competing with the Batman films.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Xmen First Class
Spidey 1
Iron Man
I am a fanboy in a sense but not to the extreme.  I get why they picked some of the mutants and changed things because I think they will bring the heavy hitters later.  Keep this same crew actors, writers, directors the whole 9 and we have a series of good films competing with the Batman films.

I thought this was going to be trash, but haven't seen a single negative comment about this movie yet.
Need to check it out now.

I thought this was going to be trash, but haven't seen a single negative comment about this movie yet.
Need to check it out now.

Watched it last night and thought it was pretty good. I think I might have still liked Thor better though.

Besides a couple of times where his accent was spotty, Fassbender killed it as Magneto.

Jennifer Lawrence
devil.gif

Watched it last night and thought it was pretty good. I think I might have still liked Thor better though.

Besides a couple of times where his accent was spotty, Fassbender killed it as Magneto.

Jennifer Lawrence
devil.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wait...So they are making this into a trilogy?!?! I am beyond excited.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<We're gonna have to wait and see. Movie looks likes its gonna do $150m or less at the box office which is a little disappointing. But it's probably gonna be good enou to warrant a sequel.

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wait...So they are making this into a trilogy?!?! I am beyond excited.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<We're gonna have to wait and see. Movie looks likes its gonna do $150m or less at the box office which is a little disappointing. But it's probably gonna be good enou to warrant a sequel.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Which accent was spotty? Dude was born in Germany to a German father. Are you referring to when he spoke English?

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Which accent was spotty? Dude was born in Germany to a German father. Are you referring to when he spoke English?

Back
Top Bottom