X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

deadpoolmanipny5.jpg

*$%* t.v. spots, trailers, teasers and spoilers.

Who wants to pay 10 bucks to go see a movie when they've already seen some of the best parts?

Going in FRESH, FTW
pimp.gif

I'll catch the midnight showing anyway...I really hope there is some new footage to this film. If not, I could have spent my night relaxing and saving $10.

movie was pretty garbage... special effects were real spotty looking, dialogue was beyond corny, all the best characters had about 5 combined minutes of beingalive.. there were cool moments, but they just felt completely overshadowed by the crappy ones. i had low expectations, and i got about what i thought i'dget.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

can't wait to see deadpool in his mask
pimp.gif
news flash he dont have one if you going to see the moive just for deadpool....your gonna leave like this
smh.gif

Now *%% couldn't he just be in the movie like this? Where did this pic come from? the mask and costume and no appearance in the movie...

^if that deadpool was in the movie....man they should really just do a recon and just make a deadpool movie period....f the whole movie issue....just do itpeople won't mind!

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i hear after the credits there are two endings..the one i heard about is something to do with deadpool. Lol i bet they shot this +!!! after everyone was hating. Prob brings himself back or something

Leaked version has Stryer being arrested by military police.

I'd be surprised if there's any Deadpool after the credits, unless it's a flashback, what happend to him was pretty final.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i hear after the credits there are two endings..the one i heard about is something to do with deadpool. Lol i bet they shot this +!!! after everyone was hating. Prob brings himself back or something

Leaked version has Stryer being arrested by military police.

I'd be surprised if there's any Deadpool after the credits, unless it's a flashback, what happend to him was pretty final.
Its both. I never watched the leak version BTW.

Just got back from watching it. I've seen the bootleg before I saw the real deal. Although I already knew what the movie was about and what was gonnahappen in the end, I still enjoyed the final cut 1000x more. The movie was good. But like some have posted before, the special effects were kicked down a notchfrom their previous x-men films. My only complaint was that I wanted to see deadpool... the REAL deadpool! I was kinda dissapointed by that but in the endafter all the credits they brought my hopes back up
wink.gif

Oh what was the final scene after the credits? After the middle one I just got up and left because I was pretty disappointed. PM me if you don't want topost here.

Hey_

There are several different endings to the film.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THIS, SEE IT AS A MATINEE, OR RENT IT.

Heartbreaking, this was.

Julius F. Wrek

^There was another one after the Stryker arrest?

Just saw this yesterday...
smh.gif

Gambit didn't really have a significant enough role...

Deadpool
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some of the effects were disappointing

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

They are tacked on at the end of the credits.

Julius F. Wrek
That's why FOX said that you have to go see the movie. By the end of the wknd. all of them should be somewhere on the Internet.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got back from watching it. I've seen the bootleg before I saw the real deal. Although I already knew what the movie was about and what was gonna happen in the end, I still enjoyed the final cut 1000x more. The movie was good. But like some have posted before, the special effects were kicked down a notch from their previous x-men films. My only complaint was that I wanted to see deadpool more Matthew McConaughey... the REAL deadpool! I was kinda dissapointed by that but in the end after all the credits they brought my hopes back up
wink.gif
Fixed
You saw the midnight show of ghosts of girlfriends past.

Hey_

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^There was another one after the Stryker arrest?

Just saw this yesterday...
smh.gif

Gambit didn't really have a significant enough role...

Deadpool
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some of the effects were disappointing

Yes.

Its just bad all around.

Generic action movie that just happens to be based on a comic book character.

Wish the studio would have left Gavin alone.

Thanks FOX.
indifferent.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Here's the DP ending, I'm sure it'll be all over the place anyway.
smh.gif
� but whatever

� �

Back
Top Bottom