X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

So ya telling me the one i just saw isnt REALLY it? Smh...

This was by far one of the worst comic book movies I have ever seen. This @$!@ was horrible and hard to watch. Very childish and predictable. It did not evenhave much of an orgin. The beginning I liked. But RIGHT after the beginning it like skipped the ORGIN. It jumped straight into X-Men with a primary focus onWolverine. I am so pissed right now I do not even know what to say. And watching it without the CGI helped actually watch the MOVIE and not base it on "oh@$!@ that scene LOOKED tight" Gambit was a complete joke. Sabertooth was perfect for the role. DeadPool was put in the movie to just be humiliated for 2minutes and 30 seconds. The ending was so predictable because it's been done in movies ever since movies came out! MANNN!!!!! I was so juiced for thismovie. #%@# i dont even want to vent anymore.

They could have made this a lot more epic and less predictable. Acting was horrible at times, and I wanted to see what was good with Deadpool.

laugh.gif
nvm

IT SUCKS THIS MOVIE SUCKS SO HARD. It runs every damn cliche there is and more. The story was as far from the comic which is the REAL story as possible.

tired.gif
..movie was a disappointment..I put it in front of the first Hulk andDaredevil in the worst comicbook movies I've ever seen
I only watched the whole thing because of Sabretooth..homie's a G
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ dude who said its worse then Spiderman 3

if so that sucks.

i sat next to a lil girl in the theater when i saw SM3, and in the middle of the movie she said it was the worst movie she ever saw.

Wow you guys are really making me sad right now...I stayed away from this post because I knew people were gonna post that they saw it already and I didnt wantto see the reviews but temptation set in...Wolverine has been in my top 3 favorite comic book heroes...my very first comic was a Wolverine comic...

I hope by some miracle that the final cut that makes it to the big screen is atleast good, that's all I want.

Surprised this thread hasn't had any action recently. One more week. Anybody else notice they been really promoting the hell out of this movie. More thanusual for a typical blockbuster film. It's most likely related to the leak but I still found it interesting.

Originally Posted by carlosnwa

Surprised this thread hasn't had any action recently. One more week. Anybody else notice they been really promoting the hell out of this movie. More than usual for a typical blockbuster film. It's most likely related to the leak but I still found it interesting.

Because everyone's already seen it. The leak you speak of killed the hype.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Surprised this thread hasn't had any action recently. One more week. Anybody else notice they been really promoting the hell out of this movie. More than usual for a typical blockbuster film. It's most likely related to the leak but I still found it interesting.

laugh.gif

pretty much. Plus all this BS about different "credit scenes" in different areas is possibly the dumbest things I've ever heard. Althoughthey'll probably be on youtube within a few hours

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

pretty much. Plus all this BS about different "credit scenes" in different areas is possibly the dumbest things I've ever heard. Although they'll probably be on youtube within a few hours
QFT. The internet will be the demise of the motion picture, mark my words.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif

pretty much. Plus all this BS about different "credit scenes" in different areas is possibly the dumbest things I've ever heard. Although they'll probably be on youtube within a few hours
QFT. The internet will be the demise of the motion picture, mark my words.
Not at all. People will always go see good movies. If Wolverine was amazing the leak would have created even more hype.

they shouldve given the rights to marvel likeironman and hulk... not screw up the movies with garbage like that... maybe marvel will remake in a few years likethey did with the hulk

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

they shouldve given the rights to marvel likeironman and hulk... not screw up the movies with garbage like that... maybe marvel will remake in a few years like they did with the hulk

sorry, but Fox is gonna own the X-men movie rights for awhile and really milk it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

they shouldve given the rights to marvel likeironman and hulk... not screw up the movies with garbage like that... maybe marvel will remake in a few years like they did with the hulk

sorry, but Fox is gonna own the X-men movie rights for awhile and really milk it
mad.gif
Same goes with Sony with Spiderman. Marvel lost these properties for a long time.

As for Wolverine, the reviews are now coming in and in a span of one day the reviews went from 100% positive to 58% positive.

The movie version IS EXACTLY THE SAME as the pirated film. All lies about there being 10 min missing and the ending reshot.

I hate Fox. Worst production company out there these days.

To show how there really isn't any hype for this film, Union Sq in New York is basically the center for all comic ppl in the city. If the Imax sells out,we all go there. By this time, movies like Watchmen, Dark Knight, Spiderman, X-Men etc.. would have sold out at least 4 theaters by last week. Today , it onlysold out its first.

80-90 mil first weekend
big **! drop after that

There's a whole bunch of ill MTV commercial tie-ins
pimp.gif

Movie Trailers - Movies Blog

53161360.gif

28632197.gif

yea real ill..what they arent showing you is how they +%%# up deadpool and create him into baraka and ruin any chance of their ever being a cool deadpool moviewithout us at least thinking wow didnt they +%%# him up in that wolverine film

I just watched this (UK release).

Save yourself the money, this was pretty bad. Basically the entire movie is just Hugh Jackman showing off that he's worked out. The storyline is prettybad, and crap about Deadpool.

yooo i just now realized that girl who turned into diamond was emma frost.
i didn't know Wolverine had ties with her before X-Men

i hear after the credits there are two endings..the one i heard about is something to do with deadpool. Lol i bet they shot this *$%% after everyone washating. Prob brings himself back or something

Back
Top Bottom