X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

Yea wolverine and sabretooth are about the same size since hugh jackman is not 5'3''. I just wish that marvel had the rights to x-men, spiderman, etc. so we could see them all together. Does anyone know when when marvel can get the rights back?

I thought Marvel has had the rights for a couple years. They have pretty much been making their own movies lately. Ironman and Hulk were financed by them,thats why they are planning the Avengers. I might be wrong.

pimp.gif

niiice

deadpool is one of my favorites

marvel movies are imo a hit or miss. i hope this doesnt disappoint.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

i wanna see gambit with no eyeball... that would make gambit more badass!

Right!

Yea Sabretooth was way taller but I've learned not to complain about anything bookwise being turned into a movie. No matter what they do they will neverget anything exactly like the book/comic.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

i wanna see gambit with no eyeball... that would make gambit more badass!

Right!

Yea Sabretooth was way taller but I've learned not to complain about anything bookwise being turned into a movie. No matter what they do they will never get anything exactly like the book/comic.
True...considering that Wolverine is supposed to be just over 5 feet tall.

Looking forward to this.

Haven't really been keeping up, though. When does it drop?

My guess is this coming summer.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

Yea wolverine and sabretooth are about the same size since hugh jackman is not 5'3''. I just wish that marvel had the rights to x-men, spiderman, etc. so we could see them all together. Does anyone know when when marvel can get the rights back?

I thought Marvel has had the rights for a couple years. They have pretty much been making their own movies lately. Ironman and Hulk were financed by them, thats why they are planning the Avengers. I might be wrong.
Well I know they made Ironman and Hulk but not Punisher: War Zone since they don't have the rights to that. Your right the Avengers are comingsince they also have Captain America and Thor's rights which will be included as well but I know that Sony owns Spiderman and Fox owns X-men and FantasticFour. Marvel also doesn't own Daredevil, Ghostrider but I don't know who owns them. You are right they do own some characters I just wish they ownedthem all again.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hugh is JACKED man.
smh.gif

His workout plan must be ridiculous...word to 300.

there have been allegations of him using steriods in order to prep for blade 3(put on 20 lbs),nothing concrete though... heres a article about him

Q How Intense was your training?

A I did 500-1,000 of some version of sit-ups every day, followed by weights. I'm naturally a pretty scrawny guy, so soon we cut out cardio entirely andjust focused on bulking up. I spent at least two hours in the gym every day before I headed to the set for 12-16 hours of filming. The mental part of it wasthe toughest. I don't think anyone in his right mind would jump out of bed all excited to head to the gym for a few hours before working a 12-hour day. Andit was for a film, damn it--not even for the Olympics.

Q You must have gotten a diet makeover, too. What was your eating plan like?

A I learned that 80% of building muscle is diet. We got the food down to a science, making sure I was getting enough calories to gain mass, but not fat. A lotof oatmeal, eggs, protein bars for snacks, chicken, fish or steak for dinner. I ate a lot of small meals all day long. Lots of protein, but plenty of carbs,too. I really don't believe in that nocarb stuff. It's probably not good for you--and it makes you pretty cranky.

Q Was it tough to get used to the diet?

A A little at first, but then I was really shocked at how much better I felt once I started eating right.

Q You got into such great shape that rumors speculated you'd gotten ab implants or that your abs were actually prosthetics.

A That was the single most flattering thing I'd ever heard in my life. I thought it was beautiful.

Q You ended up gaining about 25 pounds of muscle and getting down to 3% bodyfat. Have you maintained it?

A No way! It was nice to be able to take a break. But just as I'd gotten used to being lazy again and sitting on my #$% all day, we had to re-shoot somescenes, so they sent me back into the gym. I'm glad, though, because I ended up finding this nice gray area, where I still work out four or five times aweek and enjoy it, but it's not to that extreme level.

ryanreynoldsba.jpg

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't get me wrong, I like Ryan Reynolds... but how the hell is he deadpool?

woah thats the only time i've heard that asked. How the hell is he not deadpool? seriously ask anyone who they'd want to play deadpool in a movie.

Most likely if they show Deadpool in his full gear, it will be in his Weapon X garb since the movie deals with the Weapon X program......which is < than hisoriginal costume imo.....look for it in Marvel Ultimate Alliance if you've never seen it

Originally Posted by Agthekid

In the trailer was that little girl with the white hair a baby Storm?
I believe so, there is a Storm that is casted in this film along with a Scott Summers aka Cyclops. I think we are going to be in for a treat oncethis film comes around.

Back
Top Bottom