X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by channelsicks

How the hell is Logan bigger than Sabertooth?

really tho they shoulda put sabertooth in the weight room
A. Hugh Jackman is standing closer to the camera. He's not bigger.
B. Liev Schreiber is a beast.
but sabertooth is huge comapred to wolverine

and these 2 are about the same size
Wolverine is barely over 5' in the comics, Jackmen is 6'2". Sabretooth is really only massive when compared to Wolverine. Also blame the 90's for huge over exaggerated characters. Artist like Jim Lee and Rob Liefield really ruined proportions back then.

671047-1_super.jpg

635251-sabretooth__8__large.jpg

389px-SpectacularSpidey116.jpg

Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by gko2408

I'm curious if they'll have Deadpool break the 4th Wall. It could be the greatest comic-book movie move or the worst.
i dont think itd work... itd be so awkward.
It wouldn't work in this movie since he's not the main characters, but i definitely want to see it in the Deadpool movie.

Wasn't Mavrick a part of the Weapon-X program? Shouldn't he be in this movie?

Originally Posted by ROME357

Wasn't Mavrick a part of the Weapon-X program? Shouldn't he be in this movie?
according to wikipedia, he is. he goes by agent zero though

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

So Sabretooth is much older than Wolverine...
I think they're just using the Wolverine Origin storyline.
wolverine-origin.jpg

I forget what happens, but I know that Sabretooth as a kid and his father work as something like a housekeeper for James' family. I'm guessing LievSchrieber is playing the role of the dad as well as the son, who is the kid that you see at the end of the preview.

wolverine-origin.jpg

I forget what happens, but I know that Sabretooth as a kid and his father work as something like a housekeeper for James' family. I'm guessing Liev Schrieber is playing the role of the dad as well as the son, who is the kid that you see at the end of the preview.
i thought you had me but you didn't, so...what?

I think he is saying that Liev Schrieber (the actor playing Sabretooth) will play both Wolverine's dad and brother (when he grows up) in the movie. Spit's like Wolverine's brother got his looks from their dad, which is the same actor. Does that make sense or mroe confusing?
laugh.gif

wolverine-origin.jpg

I forget what happens, but I know that Sabretooth as a kid and his father work as something like a housekeeper for James' family. I'm guessing Liev Schrieber is playing the role of the dad as well as the son, who is the kid that you see at the end of the preview.

Yea, That's what I figured when I saw him as a kid and the whole "James" thing (Howlett).

But in the book, Even tho it was heavily implied Dog Logan was Sabretooth, It's not canon that he's Sabretooth for a fact. I guess the movie takingliberties with that.

I don't think Liev is playing his Dad. His Dad was the dude who said "Go back to your room James!" or something like that.

As a young teenager, Dog is cruel, sadistic, and brash, going so far as to make unwanted sexual advances toward Rose. James, witnessing and foiling a later attempt by Dog to assault Rose sexually, reports the incident to his father. In retaliation, Dog kills James' dog, resulting in Dog and Thomas' expulsion from the estate. Enraged, Thomas returns to the Howlett estate later that night with Dog and forces his way into the room of Elizabeth, James' mother and a mentally disturbed recluse. Thomas tells Elizabeth that he was leaving and that he plans to take her with him. Thomas and Dog, however, are soon discovered by John Howlett, Jr. as he comes into the bedroom. The two men quickly engage in a heated verbal exchange that culminates with Thomas shooting John Howlett in the head with the shotgun he's carrying. Just when Thomas pulls the trigger, James walks into the room and witnesses his father's death. The trauma of the event triggers James' mutant powers, particularly his bone claws, and he uses them against Thomas and Dog resulting in Thomas' death and Dog being slashed severely across his face, leaving three large scars.
That's basically the exact scene you see in the TV spot.

Dog = Sabretooth/Liev in this case.

The guy Wolvy stabbed as a kid looked like Liev and he did say "he wasn't your father, son..."

I don't think Liev is playing his Dad. His Dad was the dude who said "Go back to your room James!" or something like that.

As a young teenager, Dog is cruel, sadistic, and brash, going so far as to make unwanted sexual advances toward Rose. James, witnessing and foiling a later attempt by Dog to assault Rose sexually, reports the incident to his father. In retaliation, Dog kills James' dog, resulting in Dog and Thomas' expulsion from the estate. Enraged, Thomas returns to the Howlett estate later that night with Dog and forces his way into the room of Elizabeth, James' mother and a mentally disturbed recluse. Thomas tells Elizabeth that he was leaving and that he plans to take her with him. Thomas and Dog, however, are soon discovered by John Howlett, Jr. as he comes into the bedroom. The two men quickly engage in a heated verbal exchange that culminates with Thomas shooting John Howlett in the head with the shotgun he's carrying. Just when Thomas pulls the trigger, James walks into the room and witnesses his father's death. The trauma of the event triggers James' mutant powers, particularly his bone claws, and he uses them against Thomas and Dog resulting in Thomas' death and Dog being slashed severely across his face, leaving three large scars.
That's basically the exact scene you see in the TV spot.

Dog = Sabretooth/Liev in this case.

I meant that in the flashback to when James is a kid, Liev is going to be playing Thomas too. It looks like Liev anyway in the preview.

After going back and watching that spot again I don't think Liev Schreiber is playing the THomas guy. They look very similar with the beards, but you cantell a difference when he says "he wasn't your father son."

Back
Top Bottom