X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't get me wrong, I like Ryan Reynolds... but how the hell is he deadpool?

woah thats the only time i've heard that asked. How the hell is he not deadpool? seriously ask anyone who they'd want to play deadpool in a movie.
He is THE perfect casting for this film. Really.

pimp.gif
dope

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by channelsicks

How the hell is Logan bigger than Sabertooth?

really tho they shoulda put sabertooth in the weight room
A. Hugh Jackman is standing closer to the camera. He's not bigger.
B. Liev Schreiber is a beast.
but sabertooth is huge comapred to wolverine

and these 2 are about the same size
Wolverine is barely over 5' in the comics, Jackmen is 6'2". Sabretooth is really only massive when compared to Wolverine. Also blamethe 90's for huge over exaggerated characters. Artist like Jim Lee and Rob Liefield really ruined proportions back then.

671047-1_super.jpg

635251-sabretooth__8__large.jpg

389px-SpectacularSpidey116.jpg

Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by gko2408

I'm curious if they'll have Deadpool break the 4th Wall. It could be the greatest comic-book movie move or the worst.
i dont think itd work... itd be so awkward.
It wouldn't work in this movie since he's not the main characters, but i definitely want to see it in the Deadpool movie.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Don't get me wrong, I like Ryan Reynolds... but how the hell is he deadpool?

woah thats the only time i've heard that asked. How the hell is he not deadpool? seriously ask anyone who they'd want to play deadpool in a movie.

well then, answer the question.

im not a deadpool expert, but in a xmen game , deadpool was able to teleport kind of. Could he do that in comics? and would he do it in the movie?

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Hugh is JACKED man.
smh.gif

His workout plan must be ridiculous...word to 300.

there have been allegations of him using steriods in order to prep for blade 3(put on 20 lbs),nothing concrete though... heres a article about him

blbobobpbp bla bla blobpity doo

ryanreynoldsba.jpg

my man, he said hugh jackman lol.

I liked gambit in the cartoon but i dont like the actor they chose to play him. But i think the actor they chose to play Sabretooth was fitting, just saw himin Defiance like yesterday.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

im not a deadpool expert, but in a xmen game , deadpool was able to teleport kind of. Could he do that in comics? and would he do it in the movie?

Yeah, Deadpool does have a teleportation device. He also had one in with Cable in their joint series.

I'm curious if they'll have Deadpool break the 4th Wall. It could be the greatest comic-book movie move or the worst.

im curious about this too, and if they do implement it only the comic book nerds will know what his talking bought if he does talk to the audience.
but i do hope they dont &*(@ up on this movie

Originally Posted by sevit86

im curious about this too, and if they do implement it only the comic book nerds will know what his talking bought if he does talk to the audience.
That would turn out so lame if he did break the 4th wall in the movie. It just wouldn't fit, especially since it's a wolverine movie. Ifthey give DP his own movie then I could see it happening, even though I still think it would be corny and something that should just stay within the comics.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by sevit86

That would turn out so lame if he did break the 4th wall in the movie. It just wouldn't fit, especially since it's a wolverine movie. If they give DP his own movie then I could see it happening, even though I still think it would be corny and something that should just stay within the comics.

If it was something so small, like what Bow Wow did in Tokyo Drift, that'd be pretty cool
grin.gif

l458525a37c687fws5.jpg

l4585258ff2dbb0gg9.jpg

wolverine5uo1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
It looks like they put some bones claws when he is a kid.

I cannot wait for this movie....I think I have to play the game too. The last Wolverine game was terrible.

3 60-Second Wolverine Spots Coming to Fox!

Source: 20th Century Fox

February 12, 2009

wolverinepreviews.jpg
Beginning Sunday, Feb. 15, viewers across the nation can witness the origins of one of the year's most anticipated movies, when Twentieth Century Fox debuts an exclusive, three-part reveal of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the first chapter in the X-Men saga, on Fox.

For this unprecedented promotional event - which is too big for one night - the studio has created three special 60-second spots that will air over the course of three nights on Fox. Together, with one spot leading into the next, the spots will form a narrative revealing the origins of Wolverine, and the epic revolution that pits him and other legends of the X-Men universe against powerful forces determined to eliminate them.

The first spot will air Sunday, Feb. 15 during "Family Guy" (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT); the second on Monday, Feb. 16 during "House" (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT); and the third will air Tuesday, Feb. 17 during "American Idol" (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on Fox.

Following Tuesday's broadcast of the final spot, all three reveals will be released on Yahoo!

Hugh Jackman, who reprises the role that made him a superstar, is joined by Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, and Ryan Reynolds, as well as Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am, and Lynn Collins. Gavin Hood directs from a screenplay by David Benioff and Skip Woods (writing credit not yet final). The producers are Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter, Hugh Jackman, and John Palermo.

Exclusive Wolverine Photo!

Source:20th Century Fox

February 12, 2009

In preparation for Fox's exclusive, three-part reveal of X-Men Origins: Wolverine beginning Sunday, Feb. 15 (full details here!), the studio has provided ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! with this kick-!#*, exclusive new photo of Liev Schreiber as Victor Creed!

Leading up to the events of X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program. Along the way, Wolverine encounters many mutants, both familiar and new, including surprise appearances by several legends of the X-Men universe.

2rw2i6w.jpg

Deadpool better wear a mask... I'm not expecting too much from this movie but I think it will be good.

Wait, Maverick a.k.a. Agent Zero is in the film too right?

Really not too hyped for this movie, but I hope I am pleasantly surprised..

I have a feeling this will be a great movie
i hope youre right.... hope its now an XMEN 3. if i recall that trailer was really good too. went to see it and just was sad. coulda done so muchwith it.

I thought X-3 was entertaining. Yet the entire plot of the film could have been ten times better. Beast was cool to see though.

Back
Top Bottom