X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

I like that they're using something thats been implied in the comics cause in Origin it was implied like some one said that Sabretooth (aka Dog Logan) isrelated to Wolverine. Has anyone seen what Thomas Logan (Dog's father) looks like?

Almost the spittin image of a grown James Howlett

oh man, seeing that preview got me so amped right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I like that they're using something thats been implied in the comics cause in Origin it was implied like some one said that Sabretooth (aka Dog Logan) is related to Wolverine. Has anyone seen what Thomas Logan (Dog's father) looks like?

Almost the spittin image of a grown James Howlett
Yea I was really suprised when I saw the first teaser where he was a young boy...I was like did they just use some material from theWolverine:Origins comic? It was def. dope that they didn't use all that mysterious Weapon-X, C.I.A. stuff from Logan's past. How dope would it be ifthey included some Romulus stuff in the movie.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

MOAR DEADPOOL.

Si senor

Funny, but Wolverine don't look like a Jimmy Logan
laugh.gif
But that was anill little montage of them fighting in every war
pimp.gif

I imagine young Cyclops will be a prisoner of Stryker to be experimented on for the Weapon X project, But is freed when Wolverine goes wild and tears apart thefacility.

I hope they atleast show deadpool's costume and have him make a joke about if he's not going to wear it in the movie

I am so hyped for this damn movie, waayyy more than Watchmen. I really hope they go true to the comics about Logan's past and then some.

I hope they atleast show deadpool's costume and have him make a joke about if he's not going to wear it in the movie

I'm sure they'll do him justice, especially since they just filmed more scenes with Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman a couple weeks ago

That was great to see. I really cannot wait for this film much longer. I think Deadpool will get a whole lot of screen time in this film.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'm sure they'll do him justice, especially since they just filmed more scenes with Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman a couple weeks ago
tru.

BTW Your avy makes me laugh every time I see it I can picture him going "OHS NOES!"
laugh.gif

EDIT: Wait has anyone read any recent Deadpool comics because I want to know what he thinks of his self in this movie

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

tru.

BTW Your avy makes me laugh every time I see it I can picture him going "OHS NOES!"
laugh.gif

EDIT: Wait has anyone read any recent Deadpool comics because I want to know what he thinks of his self in this movie
Thanks, I just added borders to it too, to give it more of a dramatic effect, I think
happy.gif
As far as Deadpool goes, I haven't read him say anything about RR yet.I'm sure he will once the movie gets nearer. This book's just
pimp.gif
for anybody interested in a very enjoyable read.
519dU7THKhL._SS500_.jpg

And just for the hell of it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom