X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Coppin 2 each of Deadpool n Gambit!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It will be fine guys don't worry.

So quick to jump off the bridge just bc something SEEMS a bit off.
smh.gif

I still have a feeling this will be the movie of the summer along with Transformers 2
pimp.gif

And I WILL cop any Deadpool toys I see ....he's my fav. Marvel character
pimp.gif

Co-sign, you guys were hype as hell when you first saw the trailer and then the TV sneak peaks and now that they make a character not look like his originalself your all already condemning the movie. Get outta here.

While I also don't like this move and wish Wade was in his uniform I'm still very hyped up to see this movie way more than Watchmen and even (Primushelp me) Transformers 2.

I'm really diggin' the new toys coming out, especially of Maverick...god I hope they keep him in his original suit atleast. Who knows maybe Deadpoolwill don his costume at the end of the movie, because in the comics he sure as hell didn't start with wearing it on in his first mercenary missions.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

smh.gif

I still have a feeling this will be the movie of the summer along with Transformers 2
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Co-sign, you guys were hype as hell when you first saw the trailer and then the TV sneak peaks and now that they make a character not look like his original self your all already condemning the movie. Get outta here.

While I also don't like this move and wish Wade was in his uniform I'm still very hyped up to see this movie way more than Watchmen and even (Primus help me) Transformers 2.

I'm really diggin' the new toys coming out, especially of Maverick...god I hope they keep him in his original suit atleast. Who knows maybe Deadpool will don his costume at the end of the movie, because in the comics he sure as hell didn't start with wearing it on in his first mercenary missions.
We're cool with him not donning the costume. Its the fact it looks like they turned him in to Baraka from Mortal Kombat, you kno guy withblades in his arms?

I have accepted and expected Deadpool not to wear his mask and full-on red costume but if reports are true that Deadpool is Weapon XI and is bold with a singleclaw coming off his arm...

Spoiler [+]
Weapon XI's power is supposed to be a combiantion of other mutans power so he is suppoee to have super healing, Cyclops beam and claws, *insert other powers here*, etc...

then they are not doing Deadpool justice. If they made Gambit bold with an Asian accent and had spikes come out of his body, will that get you pumped up to seethis movie?
I highly doubt it.
They already messed up Venom's appearance in movie form, now they killed Deadpool as well.

There's plans of a deadpool movie, but i can't see it happening if they completely change what he's about.

smh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

word. I'm thinking about putting up one of my extra Marvel Legends Deadpool on eBay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

smh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

word. I'm thinking about putting up one of my extra Marvel Legends Deadpool on eBay
laugh.gif
PMed sir
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

smh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Co-sign, you guys were hype as hell when you first saw the trailer and then the TV sneak peaks and now that they make a character not look like his original self your all already condemning the movie. Get outta here.

While I also don't like this move and wish Wade was in his uniform I'm still very hyped up to see this movie way more than Watchmen and even (Primus help me) Transformers 2.

I'm really diggin' the new toys coming out, especially of Maverick...god I hope they keep him in his original suit atleast. Who knows maybe Deadpool will don his costume at the end of the movie, because in the comics he sure as hell didn't start with wearing it on in his first mercenary missions.

If it was just the fact that he didn't look the same it'd be fine, none of the other characters have looked the same as their comic counterparts, butthe fact is they're completely +%#@@$+ up the character, not just how he looked. This went from one of my top anticipated movies of the year to rightabove the movie they're calling G.I. Joe. Horrible.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Is there any explanation why they added those Baraka claws on him?

From what I understand, Deadpool = Weapon XI aka The final boss of the movie.

He's supposed to have everyone's powers: Cyclop's laser eye beams, The claws/blades, Healing factor etc.

indifferent.gif

Does Fox purposely go against what the fan's want to see? How can you ruin one of the most beloved characters in Marvel? Deadpool has a hugecult-following...+%%?

Like I said, I'm not spending my money on this *+@@. It's getting streamed online.

And would it have killed them to make Gambit's eyes black/red? Yea, I'm mad...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Is there any explanation why they added those Baraka claws on him?

From what I understand, Deadpool = Weapon XI aka The final boss of the movie.

He's supposed to have everyone's powers: Cyclop's laser eye beams, The claws/blades, Healing factor etc.

indifferent.gif

Does Fox purposely go against what the fan's want to see? How can you ruin one of the most beloved characters in Marvel? Deadpool has a huge cult-following...+%%?

Like I said, I'm not spending my money on this *+@@. It's getting streamed online.

And would it have killed them to make Gambit's eyes black/red? Yea, I'm mad...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Just wait for the damn movie to release
eyes.gif

Imma laugh if there's another thread when this releases and you guys are like " I knew all along this movie was gunna be piff! never wasworried"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

word. pm'd back. But its the same with Transformers, GI Joe, etc. I've been one of the biggest Deadpool fans out there and I admit, when I first sawit, I looked like my avy. Do I like the design? Not really, but I have no doubt one of the last scenes in the movie will be him putting on his mask orsomething and I'll reserve judgment until I see the movie before I give my opinion. Heads are so quick to judge and end up jumping the fence anyway afterseeing the flick.

Now DBZ's a different story
laugh.gif

As long as they don't have them blades coming out if his arms, I'll be cool with Deadpool in this movie mask or not

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

word. pm'd back. But its the same with Transformers, GI Joe, etc. I've been one of the biggest Deadpool fans out there and I admit, when I first saw it, I looked like my avy. Do I like the design? Not really, but I have no doubt one of the last scenes in the movie will be him putting on his mask or something and I'll reserve judgment until I see the movie before I give my opinion. Heads are so quick to judge and end up jumping the fence anyway after seeing the flick.

Now DBZ's a different story
laugh.gif
Good point...I think all the crap this movie is getting thanks to Tom Rothman can somewhat be redeemable if they they get some part of the costumeright in like the closing scene or something, leading into his own movie.....although if it's true about Weapon XI, well then...

It'll be a little much.

And DBZ....ugh.....
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

No.

Y'all stop excusing this bull @*$$ and shrugging it off.

Imma laugh if there's another thread when this releases and you guys are like " I knew all along this movie was gunna be piff! never was worried"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You won't be laughing at me, Cuz I won't be talking about how piff it was...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

eyes.gif
No.

Y'all stop excusing this bull @*$$ and shrugging it off.

Great point. Its because of this attitude that Fox does this. Marvel needs to get the rights back for all of their properties. After X2 and X3 Idon't see how anyone could be amped for a Wolverine movie
eyes.gif

^^ I was amped due to Deadpool and Gambit alone and then I saw the origins story int he movie and it go me even more hyped but then I saw what they did toDeadpool and the shortcuts they may have taken. I have lost interest in the movie but I am hoping that the movie proves me wrong. After all the hype toSpider-Man 3 and the huge disappointment it was, this one is int eh back burner for me.

Wow, I really hope they don't ruin the movie because of the "movie version" deadpool. I wish they would simply keep it original to the comics.

Wow, I really hope they don't ruin the movie because of the "movie version" deadpool. I wish they would simply keep it original to the comics.
The Wolverine aspect of the movie seems up to par, But the mind-controlled super-powered Deadpool irks me.

Back
Top Bottom