[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

Wth happened....?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It said something about 2k and it kicked me off in the 4th
indifferent.gif

i dont know.... says you disconnected? connect interrurption? EDIT: how you wanna do this one?

Originally Posted by Olvera23

i dont know.... says you disconnected? connect interrurption? EDIT: how you wanna do this one?
I don't know....Nore any ideas?

It kicked me off in the 4th with around 6 minutes left? Or something close to that.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It kicked me off in the 4th with around 6 minutes left? Or something close to that.
reset and run it back id imagine

You wanna run a custom with a 6 minute quarter only and that decides the winner?

Edit: Nah I didn't do it on purpose. I was down by 5 only so I wouldn't do that. Plus there was plenty of time remaining.

Originally Posted by Rafool

you dudes just gotta reset it and start over if the score was still close and if you didnt disconnect on purpose

yeah rafoool didn't d/c on purpose.. so you want to run a single 6 min quarter custom? i'm down. want me to send it?

yeah rafoool didn't d/c on purpose.. so you want to run a 6 min custom? i'm down. want me to send it?
Yeah just first quarter, you up by 5, that's the fairest way for you because I don't wanna reset the game.

gg nore smh at yao spinning out of double teams, I shouldve drove more with kobe but I was afraid of oding in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom