rashard lewis is now a rocket
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i know im gonna regret this but oh well need a change.... started out 0-4
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I;m looking to get some games in by tonight....post here if you wanna play and make sure you have me in your que

Hey UNtroubled, could you clear my que up and jibbs to play after you play him?

We have to games together but we can't challenge each other......

basically go to Standings, click on the team u need to clear, look at the number at the very end of the url, that is the team number. then go to Edit Scheduleand it'll be for your team, but change the end number to the other team's number.

vua-la!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

basically go to Standings, click on the team u need to clear, look at the number at the very end of the url, that is the team number. then go to Edit Schedule and it'll be for your team, but change the end number to the other team's number.

vua-la!

pure genius
eek.gif

i was waiting for u to challenge me because it wouldn't let me challenge u. now i can't play anymore lol but it's set so u and bulls can run urother game.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

i was waiting for u to challenge me because it wouldn't let me challenge u. now i can't play anymore lol but it's set so u and bulls can run ur other game.

lol it wouldnt let me challenge you too

Originally Posted by jretro23

grassy where you at
nerd.gif

went out to eat with some friends... I don't want to give up Lee, he grabs rebounds like no tomorrow. Mayo, Bellineli, Alston, RJeff still on the blockthough.. ALSO, who wants a game?

Back
Top Bottom