ill take my last L jretro...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

forget you then
laugh.gif
smh.gif
made you some lovely offers, but instead you wanna try to be sneaky like you did the other people last league
smh.gif
aside from the celticts trade where i got melo CP and JR all my trades were just crafty to improve my team... Celts hated his team cause hewaslike 0-6 so i caught him when he wanted to reload

GM skills were
pimp.gif

But Amare is a beast so im selling high on him no matter what.

forget you then
laugh.gif
smh.gif
made you some lovely offers, but instead you wanna try to be sneaky like you did the other people last league
smh.gif
aside from the celticts trade where i got melo CP and JR all my trades were just crafty to improve my team... Celts hated his team cause hewas like 0-6 so i caught him when he wanted to reload

GM skills were
pimp.gif

But Amare is a beast so im selling high on him no matter what.
high enough to where no one will want him for your asking price.
eyes.gif

Lol stop it.

Ive made plenty of deals in all of the leagues ive been in... usually it doesnt take more than a back and forth to get a deal done...

smh.gif
at you actin like im DJtek tryin to deal Danny G like crack rocks but not taking ANYONES offer
laugh.gif

Amare is the best player on my team right now and i didnt draft this squad so im trying to improooove it.

oh and anyways who said i wanted to deal amare to begin with? I didnt list him when i put like 5 players on the block

Back
Top Bottom