[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Lol stop it.

Ive made plenty of deals in all of the leagues ive been in... usually it doesnt take more than a back and forth to get a deal done...

smh.gif
at you actin like im DJtek tryin to deal Danny G like crack rocks but not taking ANYONES offer
laugh.gif

Amare is the best player on my team right now and i didnt draft this squad so im trying to improooove it.

oh and anyways who said i wanted to deal amare to begin with? I didnt list him when i put like 5 players on the block
CP3 for DWill still on the table...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Lol stop it.

Ive made plenty of deals in all of the leagues ive been in... usually it doesnt take more than a back and forth to get a deal done...

smh.gif
at you actin like im DJtek tryin to deal Danny G like crack rocks but not taking ANYONES offer
laugh.gif

Amare is the best player on my team right now and i didnt draft this squad so im trying to improooove it.

oh and anyways who said i wanted to deal amare to begin with? I didnt list him when i put like 5 players on the block
CP3 for DWill still on the table...
nerd.gif
Why you never like to argue?
laugh.gif

and uhhh yea ill peep DWill's shot and stuff for a couple games before i fall back on Cp3... never really used deron so well see how it goes

i'm willing to trade dwight if the opposing side is willing to let me get somewhat of a steal.

so get at me if you're willing to sacrifice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

yao/cp3/tmac/shard for dwight/prince/westbrook/yi
please don't lie to me, i can't find the hidden text in your post for some reason
laugh.gif

Boy oh boy do i have a steal for you.

Amare
D Williams
Brand
Lopez

Foorrrr

Dwight
Westbrook
Prince
B Easy

Back