[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

its getting heated in here
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

guys just please follow the rules. and dont complain over little stuff. it takes the fun out of it

in our game hollakid you were trapping me once i crossed the half court line. you also turbo massed on a few occassion before my D could get back. You did itenough bro. Im not trying to gang up on you but if i wouldve lost tht game i was going to ask for a rest on it. The rules are no double teaming unless a playeris outright killing you and no trapping. Also man to man D (you did this ok). If rafool is saying these things to then it must be happening. Fast breaks onturnovers only.

^^ im not really complaning just trying to make sure my opponent adhere to the rules like me and everyone else. I've been blown out big time but i staywithin the rules.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by Rafool

Dudes really need to start follwoing the rules......

Hollakid had more than half his points in the paint, pushed it up the court while he in bounced it and went up for a lay up, then he doubled team me every time for no reason.....

Talked to djkaos about this and he did it to him too.....

Follow the rules people, they aren't that hard to follow.....
This makes absolutely no sense to me. I was scorching with Steve Nash, he kept leaving me open for jumpshots, not 1 layup with him in the first half. I had 16 point with Nash but the middle of the second quarter, he told me I cant have more than half my points with one player, so I stopped using Nash for the rest of he game. Finished the game with 20 points from Nash. Thats only 4 points in 2 1/2 quarters.

I had a total of 86 points. Out of those 86 points, 46 were points in the paint. Thats 53.5% of my points, not some outragous percentage. That means I scored 3 more points in the paint than I did out of the paint. Whats the problem?

I pushed it up the court ONCE off a shot that YOU MADE. What am I supposed to do if all of your guys are hanging around the 3-point line? Shoot a 3? And on top of that, it was a lucky circus shot that went in because you were guarding me up the floor. And dude, you had 10 fast break points, the stats say only 8 were from turnovers. Didnt mention that right?

I didnt double team you every time up the floor. You cant even select double-team in the pressure settings. Every once in a while I would call a half-court trap. NOT a full court trap. There was once time I accidentally call a full court trap and the cpu caused you to get an 8-second call. And you know, I in-bounded the ball and had a backcourt violation called on myself so you can get the ball back. Never mentioned that right? Also never mentioned the 2 times you stole my inbound passes before the 4th quarter right? If I doubled you everytime comin up court why didnt you say anything about it until after you lost? I even used the same D on NORE and he said its all good as long as I allow you to pass half court.

smh.gif
at wining power trippin mods
I never told you to stop with Nash, I said you couldn't have more than half of your teams points with him.

Did you not have more than half your points in the paint...? It was a close game so that does matter.

You double teamed about half the time I brought the ball up. If we can double team anyone for no reason in this league than my fault, I'll do it from now on then.

I stole it once on the in bounds, but that was totally on accident.

I'm not the only one saying it, djkaos can also cosign with me on this and I'm not going to message you every time you do something wrong during the game, you should know the rules by now.

I hardly ever complain in the seasons I've been here, heck I've gotten beat by almost 80 points on more than one occasion and I laughed it off.
I'm just saying, follow the rules, it's not that hard.

Being a mod has nothing to do with this. I don't even think of me as a mod, I can only approve trades
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I make a mistake, full court press and get the ball, I purposely backcourt to give the ball back. You make a mistake, steal the inbound, and layit up for 2 points
smh.gif
I need to make that mistake more often. Yet, im not the only complaining about rules. Also, since when is a half court trap against therules?

This means no ball hogging with one player
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No full court press/ stealing full court inbound pass unless down by 10 or more, or near end of 4th[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Excessive PIP from forced drives to the lane is not acceptable[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No FULL/3 Quarter Court passing off of missed shots... ONLY fast break off of TURNOVERS![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DEFENSE: PLAY ON-BALL DEFENSE... Letting CPU takeover in key situations is NOT acceptable. No camping the Passing lanes either.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PUMP FAKING: PUMP FAKING to draw the "Kobe animation" is not acceptable. It is just a cheap way to get to the line.[/color]

Are we making up rules as we go along without telling anyone?
nerd.gif
Its called defense. You shot ya way out the trap several times, theres was noproblem then. Once again, I asked NOREGA (during a custom game earlier today) if I can press up court. He told me no, but its whatever once you pass halfcourt. I wouldnt be puttin this on here if i was lying.

You still havent let us know how you got those extra fast break points since only 8 outta your 10 fast break points were from turnovers
nerd.gif

And yes, have my points = 43 and I had 46 of my points in the paint. 3 more than half. Yet I still dont see above me where thats againts the rules. Maybetheres some set of rules I havent seen before, this is my first only league.

You wanna address those questions for us?

Originally Posted by djkaos23

in our game hollakid you were trapping me once i crossed the half court line. you also turbo massed on a few occassion before my D could get back. You did it enough bro. Im not trying to gang up on you but if i wouldve lost tht game i was going to ask for a rest on it. The rules are no double teaming unless a player is outright killing you and no trapping. Also man to man D (you did this ok). If rafool is saying these things to then it must be happening. Fast breaks on turnovers only.
Ok, as far as the half-court trap, I still dont see where thats in the rules. If I dont know, Ill never know until someone tells me. Also, let meget this straight, if my opponent scores on me, and I inbound the ball, its against the rules for me to make it back up the court before them??? Im not talkinabout basket hanging, I mean if someone is playing man-to-man, I cant burn them? Mind you, off missed shots I have ALWAYS wait for the next team to get backon D. But on a made shot, I cant run (not push) the ball up court?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

You still havent let us know how you got those extra fast break points since only 8 outta your 10 fast break points were from turnovers
nerd.gif

And yes, have my points = 43 and I had 46 of my points in the paint. 3 more than half. Yet I still dont see above me where thats againts the rules. Maybe theres some set of rules I havent seen before, this is my first only league.

You wanna address those questions for us?
You had an air ball or two during the 3rd, maybe 4th, that's the 2 points you were talking about......

Thought we couldn't have more then half of our points in the paint NORE? I'm saying this because it's not in the rules but I'v known this orhave been told this every league.....

I'm not trying to get into it with you I'm just saying to go by the rules, I'v never had a problem with anyone until now. don't intend to haveanymore problems unless someone cheeses.

If we can have more than half of our points in the paint than I don't have a problem with it, I just knew since I first joined that we couldn't....

Back
Top Bottom