[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

ya GG i think i need to go into the paint a lil more i only had 18pip.... im just mad that i couldnt get that shot off in time before your shot at the buzzer

Wow seemed like you had a lot more than that... i guess it was just cause i notice it more when someone drives with their guards and slam it over my wholefront court
laugh.gif
iggy had like 4-5 dunks over my whole team
smh.gif
smh.gif

and yea that shot clock violation with 7 seconds left was HUGEEEEEE... i was shocked when Feltons shot went in
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Wow seemed like you had a lot more than that... i guess it was just cause i notice it more when someone drives with their guards and slam it over my whole front court
laugh.gif
iggy had like 4-5 dunks over my whole team
smh.gif
smh.gif

and yea that shot clock violation with 7 seconds left was HUGEEEEEE... i was shocked when Feltons shot went in
sick.gif
laugh.gif
lol ya but i thought u were goin to go wit amare for sure

nore add syknin to my que. were gonna play our games in 20 mins. thxs. BTW TJ Ford and Diaw on the block

Amare is going nowhere... dudes 15 footer is cash and he crams on anyone at will. not to mention is boards and blocks.

but i like D Wills height.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Amare is going nowhere... dudes 15 footer is cash and he crams on anyone at will. not to mention is boards and blocks.

but i like D Wills height.
so thats a no on Paul/DWill?

done and done.

and sorry YUNGJIBB i'm about to eat dinner. maybe in like 45 mins if ur down but i don't know i might watch some Entourage lol

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

done and done.

and sorry YUNGJIBB i'm about to eat dinner. maybe in like 45 mins if ur down but i don't know i might watch some Entourage lol

ya ill be on.. so just message me when u ready

Mike Bibby. Baron Davis. David West. Jrich.Rafer Alston.Bellineli. RJeff... AND Zach randolph ALL ON THE BLOCK

Back
Top Bottom