XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

last stand or whatever its called NEEDS to be takin out of the game

mad.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

mad.gif

I couldn't agree more.

Probably my only real gripe with the game.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

mad.gif

I couldn't agree more.

Probably my only real gripe with the game.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Yo December do you record with an HDPVR?
i WISH 
laugh.gif

I just used the Black Ops Theater Mode.  I used a Dazzle Capture Card but the software hasnt been working so i cant upload gameplays.. so im limited to 30sec clips using theater mode

i WISH 
laugh.gif

I just used the Black Ops Theater Mode.  I used a Dazzle Capture Card but the software hasnt been working so i cant upload gameplays.. so im limited to 30sec clips using theater mode

First map pack was announced. Coming out February 1st.

• Berlin Wall (multiplayer) - This map is set in Berlin, Germany at 'Checkpoint Charlie', one of the best-known crossing points between East and West Berlin.
  • Discovery (multiplayer) - This map takes place in an Antarctic German research station, abandoned since World War II.
  • Kowloon (multiplayer) - Set in Kowloon City, Hong Kong - this map is inspired by the single player campaign mission 'Numbers' which sees CIA agent Hudson fighting his way across the rooftops. This maps battle will take place on the rainy rooftops of Kowloon City.
  • Stadium (multiplayer) - Stadium is set in the Northeastern part of the United States, in a complexly designed Hockey Rink.
  • Ascension (Zombies) - Details on this map are currently classified.

http[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]//blackops.digitalwa...first-map-pack-announce

First map pack was announced. Coming out February 1st.

• Berlin Wall (multiplayer) - This map is set in Berlin, Germany at 'Checkpoint Charlie', one of the best-known crossing points between East and West Berlin.
  • Discovery (multiplayer) - This map takes place in an Antarctic German research station, abandoned since World War II.
  • Kowloon (multiplayer) - Set in Kowloon City, Hong Kong - this map is inspired by the single player campaign mission 'Numbers' which sees CIA agent Hudson fighting his way across the rooftops. This maps battle will take place on the rainy rooftops of Kowloon City.
  • Stadium (multiplayer) - Stadium is set in the Northeastern part of the United States, in a complexly designed Hockey Rink.
  • Ascension (Zombies) - Details on this map are currently classified.

http[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]//blackops.digitalwa...first-map-pack-announce

AK47 FTMW !!!!

I have been rocking with the M16 since the game released.... and recently have been doing AWFUL. Decided to switch it up... so far I'm killing it with the AK.
smile.gif

AK47 FTMW !!!!

I have been rocking with the M16 since the game released.... and recently have been doing AWFUL. Decided to switch it up... so far I'm killing it with the AK.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

i WISH 
laugh.gif

oh ok. ive been gettin ur party invites but im down here vistin my dad in bama and this internet is pure trash and for some reason i cant join yours
30t6p3b.gif
ima find out how to fix it though

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

i WISH 
laugh.gif

oh ok. ive been gettin ur party invites but im down here vistin my dad in bama and this internet is pure trash and for some reason i cant join yours
30t6p3b.gif
ima find out how to fix it though

Its all good... Ill keep sending u them invites tho
pimp.gif

Make sure your "NAT" is Open ... Mine is.. If its moderate it should be ok, but if its strict then thats no good...

Idk how to make it Open or Moderate... So google is your friend lol

Its all good... Ill keep sending u them invites tho
pimp.gif

Make sure your "NAT" is Open ... Mine is.. If its moderate it should be ok, but if its strict then thats no good...

Idk how to make it Open or Moderate... So google is your friend lol

Back
Top Bottom