XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/rnr/2110990464.html hope this wasnt posted
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
what the hell

I was playing some TDM yesterday and some jerk called attack dogs with less than 7 kills. No one was even close to having 11 kills yet.

No idea how he did it but I wanted to cause him some serious physical pain.

I was playing some TDM yesterday and some jerk called attack dogs with less than 7 kills. No one was even close to having 11 kills yet.

had to have been a care package. thats the worst when it happens against you but if you get something nice in a CP its always like "i deserved this, bout damn time, all this ammo and tihs" lol

had to have been a care package. thats the worst when it happens against you but if you get something nice in a CP its always like "i deserved this, bout damn time, all this ammo and tihs" lol

laugh.gif
at the craiglist post..

I'm thinking about copping Black Ops since I'm on winter break now.. Any deals on them? Not trying to pay $60 + tax for this

laugh.gif
at the craiglist post..

I'm thinking about copping Black Ops since I'm on winter break now.. Any deals on them? Not trying to pay $60 + tax for this

do kill streaks stop when you get killed by your teammates?

i hate being one away in HCTDM or any HC, and my idiot team mates kill me on accident
30t6p3b.gif

do kill streaks stop when you get killed by your teammates?

i hate being one away in HCTDM or any HC, and my idiot team mates kill me on accident
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by truestt

care package?

Originally Posted by truestt

care package?

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

laugh.gif
at the craiglist post..

If you got cash you should check out craigslist there is always people selling games for dirt brand new

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

laugh.gif
at the craiglist post..

If you got cash you should check out craigslist there is always people selling games for dirt brand new

Me sniping post patch.I thought it was pretty good wen i did it live.
Btw, i did drop that dude into Second Chance, the hitmarker wasnt visible in the video.�

Me sniping post patch.I thought it was pretty good wen i did it live.
Btw, i did drop that dude into Second Chance, the hitmarker wasnt visible in the video.�

There was a dude yesterday quickscoping better than in MW2. Had me ultra
mad.gif
 'cause he'd just swing around acorner and blast me. Still ended up goin' 20+ but he killed me like, 7 times.

Had me sittin' there thinkin' he had an aim bot half the time.
indifferent.gif

There was a dude yesterday quickscoping better than in MW2. Had me ultra
mad.gif
 'cause he'd just swing around acorner and blast me. Still ended up goin' 20+ but he killed me like, 7 times.

Had me sittin' there thinkin' he had an aim bot half the time.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom