XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Im startin to love the Famas more and more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My new like for it, made prestiging a lot easier

what do you get when you prestige? im on 50 in the first go and i don't really see a reason to prestige aside from having a new emblem.

what do you get when you prestige? im on 50 in the first go and i don't really see a reason to prestige aside from having a new emblem.

More Custom Classes, Prestige Playlist and leaderboards, emblems, golden guns... Some of these you have to prestige a certain amount of times though to access
i didnt see a point in prestiging but it gives me something to do while i play...

More Custom Classes, Prestige Playlist and leaderboards, emblems, golden guns... Some of these you have to prestige a certain amount of times though to access
i didnt see a point in prestiging but it gives me something to do while i play...

meh, im fine with the 5(or is it six?) custom classes i have. i only run with 2 guns anyway. golden guns aren't worth losing all the stuff you've accomplished so far.

i won't be going the COD4 route and hurrying up just to prestige.

i was in this server the other day where you could only move while crouching
laugh.gif
never played a game like that before.

also was in a no running server.

dedicated servers <3

theres been a lot of hacking goin on lately, like with the playercards and gold guns

theres been a lot of hacking goin on lately, like with the playercards and gold guns

meh, im fine with the 5(or is it six?) custom classes i have. i only run with 2 guns anyway. golden guns aren't worth losing all the stuff you've accomplished so far.

i won't be going the COD4 route and hurrying up just to prestige.

i was in this server the other day where you could only move while crouching
laugh.gif
never played a game like that before.

also was in a no running server.

dedicated servers <3

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im startin to love the Famas more and more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My new like for it, made prestiging a lot easier
Yup yup, That Famas is my @#$! along with with mp5