XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I cannot stand prestige through levels 1-14, the guns are godawful. I always end up picking up someone elses.

I cannot stand prestige through levels 1-14, the guns are godawful. I always end up picking up someone elses.

Originally Posted by truestt

You can get to 14 real quick

Originally Posted by truestt

You can get to 14 real quick

M16, Mp5k or Enfield arent that bad... Def manageable til i get my Famas 
pimp.gif
 Only 3 Levels away til i can prestige again (4th) ...

Also with all the Christmas noobs on my KD has sky rocketed... ever since i started to set a 8 9 11 KS load out day before Xmas... My KDR is lookin ... I dont even know.. Ridiculous. iKillWhore 
pimp.gif

But imma have to go back to the default ones soon 
ohwell.gif
 oh well i guess. 

M16, Mp5k or Enfield arent that bad... Def manageable til i get my Famas 
pimp.gif
 Only 3 Levels away til i can prestige again (4th) ...

Also with all the Christmas noobs on my KD has sky rocketed... ever since i started to set a 8 9 11 KS load out day before Xmas... My KDR is lookin ... I dont even know.. Ridiculous. iKillWhore 
pimp.gif

But imma have to go back to the default ones soon 
ohwell.gif
 oh well i guess. 

Man it seemed like forever but I finally prestiged again.. time to get to 40 and grind all the way to 50 now

Man it seemed like forever but I finally prestiged again.. time to get to 40 and grind all the way to 50 now

I just had my best game ever...

Not kill whoring but both Objective and overall good amount of kills and score

had like 5500+ at the end , I think 4 Captures, 18Defends, 2 CGs, 2black Birds, Dogs, 80+-16 K/D ..... To comeback and win .. basically carried my team... Comeback
pimp.gif

Wow i was mad happy when we won.. For some reason i really wanted to win that game and we did... I was the only one with a mic and i was just yellin at my team but like "inspiring" them at the same time.

Cause i was seriously doing all i can to defend everytime we capped a flag.. !$+% was intense..

I wanna post the gameplay but my dazzle software isnt workin
ohwell.gif
... i wish i coulda recorded what i said throughout the match but w/e i guess...

Time to Prestige again...

I just had my best game ever...

Not kill whoring but both Objective and overall good amount of kills and score

had like 5500+ at the end , I think 4 Captures, 18Defends, 2 CGs, 2black Birds, Dogs, 80+-16 K/D ..... To comeback and win .. basically carried my team... Comeback
pimp.gif

Wow i was mad happy when we won.. For some reason i really wanted to win that game and we did... I was the only one with a mic and i was just yellin at my team but like "inspiring" them at the same time.

Cause i was seriously doing all i can to defend everytime we capped a flag.. !$+% was intense..

I wanna post the gameplay but my dazzle software isnt workin
ohwell.gif
... i wish i coulda recorded what i said throughout the match but w/e i guess...

Time to Prestige again...

Back
Top Bottom