XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

how bout them hokies?
237c302df786cbd1bbc6d279f0f5c7ac-getty-106762047rm003_hyundai_sun_.jpg

Yo, someone needs to start up a tourny.

I remember IHeartBoost started one last time for MW2.

Maybe he can start another one?

Everyone posint their GT, KD, Name , etc....

Im down to rape some of yall.

aznpride / virgin pride we in dis.

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

They have a tourney if you're on PS3.. I don't think the 360 community is big enough on NT to start a tourney

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

They have a tourney if you're on PS3.. I don't think the 360 community is big enough on NT to start a tourney

just read some details on the next patch:

Ak74u grip variant will be nerfed(less acurate)

RCXD possibly being nerfed(both speed and damage radius)

SECOND CHANCE- IF I SHOOT SOMEONE INTO SECOND CHANCE I GET THE KILL, WHOEVER FINISHES THEM GETS A KILL ASSIST!!!! Also, possibly limiting it to one revive per game and increasing revive time.

sorry for the caps but thats my only gripe with black ops, i would like for them to do away with SC all together. if i do 100 damage i should get credit for a kill. thank you Treyarch.

http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/36549-106-patch-future-update-details/

just read some details on the next patch:

Ak74u grip variant will be nerfed(less acurate)

RCXD possibly being nerfed(both speed and damage radius)

SECOND CHANCE- IF I SHOOT SOMEONE INTO SECOND CHANCE I GET THE KILL, WHOEVER FINISHES THEM GETS A KILL ASSIST!!!! Also, possibly limiting it to one revive per game and increasing revive time.

sorry for the caps but thats my only gripe with black ops, i would like for them to do away with SC all together. if i do 100 damage i should get credit for a kill. thank you Treyarch.

http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/36549-106-patch-future-update-details/

Man Treyarch is doin the most. The 74U isn't overpowered, it's just the best medium range gun plus it's accurate as %+$% without the grip unless you're remedial. They should just make it the classified gun. Second Chance isn't that bad, it just pisses me off that I get killed while someone is going into second chance.

How about they actually patch something that's important like making the snipers OHK from the waist up, lagging when you're the !%!#$# HOST, and the TDM score. They're doin a good job by listening to the community but they need to stop catering to the cry babies so damn much. I still don't know why they patched YY and drop shotting.
grin.gif

Man Treyarch is doin the most. The 74U isn't overpowered, it's just the best medium range gun plus it's accurate as %+$% without the grip unless you're remedial. They should just make it the classified gun. Second Chance isn't that bad, it just pisses me off that I get killed while someone is going into second chance.

How about they actually patch something that's important like making the snipers OHK from the waist up, lagging when you're the !%!#$# HOST, and the TDM score. They're doin a good job by listening to the community but they need to stop catering to the cry babies so damn much. I still don't know why they patched YY and drop shotting.
grin.gif

I heard the PSG without attachments is OHK from the waist up.

SOOOO happy about RC cars, finalllyyyyy.

Back
Top Bottom