XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I heard the PSG without attachments is OHK from the waist up.

SOOOO happy about RC cars, finalllyyyyy.

Yeah most of the time but the L96 does more damage and it's only a OHK from the chest up. Backwards $%# game.

Yeah most of the time but the L96 does more damage and it's only a OHK from the chest up. Backwards $%# game.

RUMORS - BEHIND THE NEXT - CALL OF DUTY- PREQUEL TO COD4? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A source within the industry who has previously leaked other information when I was writing for Xboxic (leaks include confirming Black Op's March 2010, Naming Kinect before E3 May 2010, First Gears 3 Images April 2010, amongst others) has informed me that an upcoming Call of Duty title from Infinity Ward will not be created on an all new game engine, and will not be released this year under the title of Modern Warfare 3!

It has been alleged that Infinity Ward are creating a game that will focus on the character Ghost who first appeared in Modern Warfare 2, this game will centre around the events leading up to the war in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare as a prequel, and then further reveal how Ghost first became a member of Task Force 141 based on the comic book stories written by David Lapham. In various parts of the game that will focus on the life of Ghost - players will revisit locations from both Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2, but this time from a different viewpoint.

Although entirely a rumour - the game is meant to be in development on the Modern Warfare 2 engine. Robert Bowling (Infinity Ward's Community Manager) was contacted, but has neither confirmed or denied the rumours.

When an official announcement from both Activision and Infinity Ward is made regarding the Call of Duty title currently in development - we'll be sure to post it.

http://thisisxbox.com/index.php?opt...:rumour-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-prequel

Spoiler [+]

1191111-ghost_museum_wood_super.png
 ? 

So Yes... It MOST LIKELY WILL TAKE PLACE IN MODERN TIMES 
pimp.gif

RUMORS - BEHIND THE NEXT - CALL OF DUTY- PREQUEL TO COD4? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A source within the industry who has previously leaked other information when I was writing for Xboxic (leaks include confirming Black Op's March 2010, Naming Kinect before E3 May 2010, First Gears 3 Images April 2010, amongst others) has informed me that an upcoming Call of Duty title from Infinity Ward will not be created on an all new game engine, and will not be released this year under the title of Modern Warfare 3!

It has been alleged that Infinity Ward are creating a game that will focus on the character Ghost who first appeared in Modern Warfare 2, this game will centre around the events leading up to the war in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare as a prequel, and then further reveal how Ghost first became a member of Task Force 141 based on the comic book stories written by David Lapham. In various parts of the game that will focus on the life of Ghost - players will revisit locations from both Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2, but this time from a different viewpoint.

Although entirely a rumour - the game is meant to be in development on the Modern Warfare 2 engine. Robert Bowling (Infinity Ward's Community Manager) was contacted, but has neither confirmed or denied the rumours.

When an official announcement from both Activision and Infinity Ward is made regarding the Call of Duty title currently in development - we'll be sure to post it.

http://thisisxbox.com/index.php?opt...:rumour-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-prequel

Spoiler [+]

1191111-ghost_museum_wood_super.png
 ? 

So Yes... It MOST LIKELY WILL TAKE PLACE IN MODERN TIMES 
pimp.gif

I hope InfinityWard is making another Call Of Duty. I can't stand Treyarch. Black Ops is good, no doubt. But I still prefer MW2 over it any day.
That game is much more polished in terms of graphics, maps, gun models and player models. That's just an opinion though.

I hope InfinityWard is making another Call Of Duty. I can't stand Treyarch. Black Ops is good, no doubt. But I still prefer MW2 over it any day.
That game is much more polished in terms of graphics, maps, gun models and player models. That's just an opinion though.

They need to take the invincibility that comes with Second Chance as the mofo is dropping to the ground.

BRB unloading entire clip into dude, yet he manages to kill me.

Also, I feel Black Ops focuses on skill a bit more than the previous MW's...ie Killstreaks don't add to killstreak counter.

Great game overall, but they need to polish some things here and there.

They need to take the invincibility that comes with Second Chance as the mofo is dropping to the ground.

BRB unloading entire clip into dude, yet he manages to kill me.

Also, I feel Black Ops focuses on skill a bit more than the previous MW's...ie Killstreaks don't add to killstreak counter.

Great game overall, but they need to polish some things here and there.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

thank you for saying it. i agree. MW2>*

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

How long did it take IW to patch things? MW2 was a fun game no doubt and graphics, maps, gun models were better but the killstreaks ruined that game all you needed was 5 and it's game over.. I hope they do what Treyarch does and only gun kills count towards killstreaks.. Can't wait for the new COD but for now i'll enjoy Black Ops.
BO>

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

How long did it take IW to patch things? MW2 was a fun game no doubt and graphics, maps, gun models were better but the killstreaks ruined that game all you needed was 5 and it's game over.. I hope they do what Treyarch does and only gun kills count towards killstreaks.. Can't wait for the new COD but for now i'll enjoy Black Ops.
BO>

Isnt Sledgehammer making the COD? wonder how that will turn out. They have big shoes to fill.

Isnt Sledgehammer making the COD? wonder how that will turn out. They have big shoes to fill.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

MW2 was horrible
I said it was fun
laugh.gif
because it was very easy to dominate.. I did like the maps better than BO though. But overall gameplay what matters the most BO does indeed dominate it

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

MW2 was horrible
I said it was fun
laugh.gif
because it was very easy to dominate.. I did like the maps better than BO though. But overall gameplay what matters the most BO does indeed dominate it

new to #teamXbox

add me ive got Xbox and im not bad cause i had BO for the PS3 with a KDR of 1.6

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

i hope ***** is pronounced right
laugh.gif

new to #teamXbox

add me ive got Xbox and im not bad cause i had BO for the PS3 with a KDR of 1.6

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

i hope ***** is pronounced right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom