XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

COD4 was the only thing IW did right. Game still has replay value because it isn't some over the top cluster !#@! of killstreaks, badges and all other unnecessary crap.

with MW2, they tried to do too much.

Killstreaks completely ruined the game, like Carver said.

COD4 was the only thing IW did right. Game still has replay value because it isn't some over the top cluster !#@! of killstreaks, badges and all other unnecessary crap.

with MW2, they tried to do too much.

Killstreaks completely ruined the game, like Carver said.

Robert Bowling is the perfect example as to why 3Arc > IW by a longshot. Dude said by tweaking the OMA noob tube catastrophe, it would only be pleasing 1% of the community.
Now I'm not mathematician, but that sounds absolutely ridiculous. They %%*# on the community for a whole year by fixing %%*# that didn't even need to be like the models, and leaving the other +!%%@$%% in like the ACR, commando, and danger close. Hell even shotgun secondaries was a terrible idea. They basically gave players the tools to do whatever they want in any given situation which is ridiculous. The fun part of the game is to be tactical and strategic. It's not that hard to camp with a silenced tar, spammable AA12, and scavenger claymores.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

new to #teamXbox

add me ive got Xbox and im not bad cause i had BO for the PS3 with a KDR of 1.6

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

i hope ***** is pronounced right
laugh.gif
What happened to the ps3? I was thinking about copping one since I know a few dudes who play IRL and I wanna see how those NT cats play

new to #teamXbox

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

laugh.gif
What happened to the ps3? I was thinking about copping one since I know a few dudes who play IRL and I wanna see how those NT cats play

Robert Bowling is the perfect example as to why 3Arc > IW by a longshot. Dude said by tweaking the OMA noob tube catastrophe, it would only be pleasing 1% of the community.
Now I'm not mathematician, but that sounds absolutely ridiculous. They %%*# on the community for a whole year by fixing %%*# that didn't even need to be like the models, and leaving the other +!%%@$%% in like the ACR, commando, and danger close. Hell even shotgun secondaries was a terrible idea. They basically gave players the tools to do whatever they want in any given situation which is ridiculous. The fun part of the game is to be tactical and strategic. It's not that hard to camp with a silenced tar, spammable AA12, and scavenger claymores.

Yes, MW2 fun game for a little while but BO is still better by far in terms of gameplay and probably lots of other things.. I remember I couldn't stand Noob Tubers in MW2 and now at least I can counter those bastards using Flak Jacket

Yes, MW2 fun game for a little while but BO is still better by far in terms of gameplay and probably lots of other things.. I remember I couldn't stand Noob Tubers in MW2 and now at least I can counter those bastards using Flak Jacket

Originally Posted by Carver

new to #teamXbox

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

laugh.gif

granted the online is free, it doesnt have the same service the Xbox has, plus they have found a way to hack into it enabling homebrew. This made the PS3 no more than a large PSP, which can lead to overloaded games (people making fake coppies and playing online), or doing things to ruin the experience for everyone.
-lastly the xbox interface, and games, are LEVELS ahead of what the PS3 is rocking

-unless you are getting a 60 gb backwards compatible system (which I had) and have intentions to play exclusives, ps1, and ps2 games (which I didn't wanna play ps1 or ps2 games anymore, and played MGS and GOW already) then there isn't any reason to have one. all I ended up playing was Black Ops and NBA 2k11 which can be done better on the Xbox 360 

Originally Posted by Carver

new to #teamXbox

gamertag-SwagOnYouHeaux

laugh.gif

granted the online is free, it doesnt have the same service the Xbox has, plus they have found a way to hack into it enabling homebrew. This made the PS3 no more than a large PSP, which can lead to overloaded games (people making fake coppies and playing online), or doing things to ruin the experience for everyone.
-lastly the xbox interface, and games, are LEVELS ahead of what the PS3 is rocking

-unless you are getting a 60 gb backwards compatible system (which I had) and have intentions to play exclusives, ps1, and ps2 games (which I didn't wanna play ps1 or ps2 games anymore, and played MGS and GOW already) then there isn't any reason to have one. all I ended up playing was Black Ops and NBA 2k11 which can be done better on the Xbox 360 

MW2 was such a noob friendly game. Deathstreaks, infinite claymores, danger close. Sure the hit detection and visuals are better than BO but MW2 is one of the most broken games I have ever played. IW wouldn't even remove tactical insertions from being used in FFA. My only complaints with Black Ops so far are the hit detection, Second Chance and matchmaking. SMH at the matchmaking in this game I've played so many Domination games were its been 3v6 or even 1v6.

MW2 was such a noob friendly game. Deathstreaks, infinite claymores, danger close. Sure the hit detection and visuals are better than BO but MW2 is one of the most broken games I have ever played. IW wouldn't even remove tactical insertions from being used in FFA. My only complaints with Black Ops so far are the hit detection, Second Chance and matchmaking. SMH at the matchmaking in this game I've played so many Domination games were its been 3v6 or even 1v6.

They need to take out:
Last Stand

RC Car (or at least make it take more kills to get it)

Grenade Launcher

If they do this game will be set. Nothing gets me more heated then putting a whole clip into someone only to get them into last stand AND your teammate killing them at the last second 
indifferent.gif

They at least need to make it so if you put the person into last stand you receive the kill no matter who kills them because that is absolutely ridiculous. 

They need to take out:
Last Stand

RC Car (or at least make it take more kills to get it)

Grenade Launcher

If they do this game will be set. Nothing gets me more heated then putting a whole clip into someone only to get them into last stand AND your teammate killing them at the last second 
indifferent.gif

They at least need to make it so if you put the person into last stand you receive the kill no matter who kills them because that is absolutely ridiculous. 

Certified you see the patch rumors? They're thinking about doing that w/ last stand and they're weakening the damage/radius of RC Cars. Cant wait for the patch if they do this.

Certified you see the patch rumors? They're thinking about doing that w/ last stand and they're weakening the damage/radius of RC Cars. Cant wait for the patch if they do this.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Word?! 
eek.gif

That would be so 
pimp.gif
, I pray that they go through with it. 

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Word?! 
eek.gif

That would be so 
pimp.gif
, I pray that they go through with it. 

yo whoever stylin 0n you is, my @$+$ kept disconnection, so i didnt just dip out on yall
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom