XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

yo whoever stylin 0n you is, my @$+$ kept disconnection, so i didnt just dip out on yall
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

scavenger is #%%#@!@ gay. you cant get secondary grenades, flash, claymore, or grenades back....

what does ninja pro do? cause so far, its gay too...

the killstreaks are WAY MORE CHEESE on BO than on MW2...did yall suck at MW2?

the killstreaks werent OD on there at all...i barely ever ran with cold blooded and prolly only died to killstreaks 1% of overall deaths...

the game is more concrete....the environment seems more 3d.....

granted, i played Hardcore on BO like 3 times, loved it, then realized i had to go through 24 more levels to play hardcore by myself.....

the regular version of black ops is garbo...forreal...i shouldnt have to shoot a !%+#% 8 times...8 separate hit markers, no last stand, and he's still alive....that's ridiculous.

especially when, in hardcore, i hit a dude with two as soon as he shows himself...

my 3rd time playing black ops was on hardcore and i went 22-5-7....

im barely breaking even in the normal server.....lame.

im still getting hit with a ******ed amount of random grenades....im still getting shot up with SMGs when i clearly have an assult rifle...

people are still running around like !+$$% with lightweight and marathon

those RC cars and dogs are BEYOND lame

the animation/environment/models just look off.....like old school EA FPS, all them trash +@* james bond games....

i mean, all the customization and stuff they added is amazing...the only reason im still playing

but i think the actual gameplay is severely worse than MW2...

i do like the new "explosion" animations

i hate how the guns ALL sound SILENCED...lol

im mw2 you could hear gunshots ringing off walls.....now? im standing next to a dude shooting and it sounds suppressed...

exploding knifes? bow and exploding arrows? shoot a dude, and he goes into last stand by bouncing up, then down, then going into last stand? all the while you're unloading an entire clip in him from standing, to airborne, to ground, to last stand, and he pistols you up.....thats so fun.

oh, putting a claymore down, the only claymore you can get until you die again, and someone walks over it slowly, it explodes and he doesnt die? that $+*+ is so dope and fun to have happen to you.....

and don't get me started on how great not having a shotgun for a secondary is....

eh, madd people play it, my roomate copped so i can play for free, and the customization aspect....only reason im still #%%#@!@ with BO

come on man.....forreal.

scavenger is #%%#@!@ gay. you cant get secondary grenades, flash, claymore, or grenades back....

the killstreaks werent OD on there at all...i barely ever ran with cold blooded and prolly only died to killstreaks 1% of overall deaths...

granted, i played Hardcore on BO like 3 times, loved it, then realized i had to go through 24 more levels to play hardcore by myself.....

the regular version of black ops is garbo...forreal...i shouldnt have to shoot a !%+#% 8 times...8 separate hit markers, no last stand, and he's still alive....that's ridiculous.

especially when, in hardcore, i hit a dude with two as soon as he shows himself...

im still getting hit with a ******ed amount of random grenades....im still getting shot up with SMGs when i clearly have an assult rifle...

the animation/environment/models just look off.....like old school EA FPS, all them trash +@* james bond games....

i mean, all the customization and stuff they added is amazing...the only reason im still playing

im mw2 you could hear gunshots ringing off walls.....now? im standing next to a dude shooting and it sounds suppressed...

exploding knifes? bow and exploding arrows? shoot a dude, and he goes into last stand by bouncing up, then down, then going into last stand? all the while you're unloading an entire clip in him from standing, to airborne, to ground, to last stand, and he pistols you up.....thats so fun.

oh, putting a claymore down, the only claymore you can get until you die again, and someone walks over it slowly, it explodes and he doesnt die? that $+*+ is so dope and fun to have happen to you.....

and don't get me started on how great not having a shotgun for a secondary is....

eh, madd people play it, my roomate copped so i can play for free, and the customization aspect....only reason im still #%%#@!@ with BO

come on man.....forreal.

MW2 kill streaks not OD? You must have forgot about the fact they stacked and counted towards higher killstreaks. I stop reading your post after that.

As other have said, no matter how you looks @ it, MW2 was a noob friendly game.

MW2 kill streaks not OD? You must have forgot about the fact they stacked and counted towards higher killstreaks. I stop reading your post after that.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

and ive been nuked 2 times since the game came out...

i've been emp'd like 10

the higher killstreaks almost never get off on ME

i dunno about yall

but the worst i see typically is a harrier....

and those get taken out almost immediately.

the think about MW2, for the most part, anything can be offset by something else...its like paper, rock, scissor...

dudes camp? noob tube them out

dudes call planes? stinger missle

dudes doing a? you do b....

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

and ive been nuked 2 times since the game came out...

i've been emp'd like 10

the higher killstreaks almost never get off on ME

i dunno about yall

but the worst i see typically is a harrier....

and those get taken out almost immediately.

the think about MW2, for the most part, anything can be offset by something else...its like paper, rock, scissor...

dudes camp? noob tube them out

dudes call planes? stinger missle

dudes doing a? you do b....

Is it me or is jungle pretty much the only map right know, haven't played nuke town since the first week the game came out or really anything but about 3 maps

Is it me or is jungle pretty much the only map right know, haven't played nuke town since the first week the game came out or really anything but about 3 maps

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

U mad i got scav pro and can reload grenades??  U couldn't reload claymores in MW2 using scav...U mad?

Makes footsteps louder...get a legit headset and you'll know the difference...

BRB getting harrier and hoping it gets me enough kills for Chopper/AC-130

I don't see how thats a point against BO, I chucked '******ed' amounts of grenades in MW2 and still do that in BO...yea U mad again.

Same thing in MW2...minus lame-%*! commando.

Dogs take actual skill to get as previous killstreak kills do not add to tally...while in MW2, they did.

You serious? Maybe just trolling...get a new TV or better headset.

Oops

Flak Jacket....exists in real life...stop camping.

come on man.....forreal.
Overall, U mad.

U mad i got scav pro and can reload grenades??  U couldn't reload claymores in MW2 using scav...U mad?

Makes footsteps louder...get a legit headset and you'll know the difference...

BRB getting harrier and hoping it gets me enough kills for Chopper/AC-130

I don't see how thats a point against BO, I chucked '******ed' amounts of grenades in MW2 and still do that in BO...yea U mad again.

Same thing in MW2...minus lame-%*! commando.

Dogs take actual skill to get as previous killstreak kills do not add to tally...while in MW2, they did.

You serious? Maybe just trolling...get a new TV or better headset.

Oops

Flak Jacket....exists in real life...stop camping.

come on man.....forreal.
Overall, U mad.

ROFL

a.) you can reload EVERYTHING using scav in MW2....the way it should be.

b.) scav pro gives you grenades? no wonder there are 5-10 of them live at any moment in BO

c.) dont have ninja pro yet, but i assure you, my roomates 2k soundsystem is quite fine....

d.) harrier strike (which can be shot down before it even shoots a single bullet) getting you 4 kills for an ac 130 (which can be shot down as well) is cheesy, yet exploding rc cars and endless amounts of lightweight marathon moving dogs that pounce on you to kill you arent? alright.

e.) so your big defense of BO is that killstreaks don't count toward other killstreaks? thats sooooo awesome. they even included a server that is void of killstreaks cause the killstreaks are so perfect in BO....in the PS3 thread, they rocking barebones tourny......why do you think they're doing that? cause the killstreak system and rewards are so balanced and perfect.

f.) i agree, i think everyone who's ever played any FPS would agree, im glad to see commando go.

g.) last stand in MW2, although you can get up (i mean, come on, its a 4 death streak, first off, second, i dont know about you, but i cant remember the last time someone in last stand killed me in mw2....9/10 times, without even breaking bursts, i get execution before they even get a shot off anyway.....) its still not as cheese as the PERK, AS IN IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GET KILLED, of falling down, in a sloppy animation, where you cant be shot AS YOURE FALLING, NOR WHILE YOURE ON THE GROUND....you cant shoot them until they pull their $+*$@$!+ pistol out and unload the entire clip in you.....you right...its not cheesy at all...

h.) flack jacket, exists in real life.....as if people wounded laying on the ground don't exist in real life...LOL...id have no problem with weak ++# claymores if you could scavenge another one....but im basically paying 2k BO points and using an equipment slot for ONE claymore that MAY injure someone, KIND OF? you right, thats so far...

i.) just because i use claymores im camping? ROFL i use claymores to cut off my rear/let me know when someone from the other team is in a particular place....its just funny to me that you get ONE claymore, and even if you set it up perfectly to kill a guy, he may not die....he may just eat that....like 6 bullets from an einfield.....LOL

eh, its personal preference....i think the gameplay and overall appearance of black ops is actually a step back from MW2.....i dont think treyarch is #$#@%## with infinity ward, and i think their FPS pales in comparison to mw2.

am i mad? lol, dude, you act like i suck or something....i still get it in.....i just don't enjoy it as much....its not as fun. if MW2 had the same customization as BO....noone would have a need to play BO...lol

right now, the only reason im playing is because i want facepaint and a custom reticle....lol honestly...that's it.

id much rather play mw2.....in fact, i think im going to buy the last map pack i never got around to buying because i got RRODs.....lol

ROFL

a.) you can reload EVERYTHING using scav in MW2....the way it should be.

b.) scav pro gives you grenades? no wonder there are 5-10 of them live at any moment in BO

c.) dont have ninja pro yet, but i assure you, my roomates 2k soundsystem is quite fine....

d.) harrier strike (which can be shot down before it even shoots a single bullet) getting you 4 kills for an ac 130 (which can be shot down as well) is cheesy, yet exploding rc cars and endless amounts of lightweight marathon moving dogs that pounce on you to kill you arent? alright.

e.) so your big defense of BO is that killstreaks don't count toward other killstreaks? thats sooooo awesome. they even included a server that is void of killstreaks cause the killstreaks are so perfect in BO....in the PS3 thread, they rocking barebones tourny......why do you think they're doing that? cause the killstreak system and rewards are so balanced and perfect.

f.) i agree, i think everyone who's ever played any FPS would agree, im glad to see commando go.

g.) last stand in MW2, although you can get up (i mean, come on, its a 4 death streak, first off, second, i dont know about you, but i cant remember the last time someone in last stand killed me in mw2....9/10 times, without even breaking bursts, i get execution before they even get a shot off anyway.....) its still not as cheese as the PERK, AS IN IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GET KILLED, of falling down, in a sloppy animation, where you cant be shot AS YOURE FALLING, NOR WHILE YOURE ON THE GROUND....you cant shoot them until they pull their $+*$@$!+ pistol out and unload the entire clip in you.....you right...its not cheesy at all...

h.) flack jacket, exists in real life.....as if people wounded laying on the ground don't exist in real life...LOL...id have no problem with weak ++# claymores if you could scavenge another one....but im basically paying 2k BO points and using an equipment slot for ONE claymore that MAY injure someone, KIND OF? you right, thats so far...

i.) just because i use claymores im camping? ROFL i use claymores to cut off my rear/let me know when someone from the other team is in a particular place....its just funny to me that you get ONE claymore, and even if you set it up perfectly to kill a guy, he may not die....he may just eat that....like 6 bullets from an einfield.....LOL

eh, its personal preference....i think the gameplay and overall appearance of black ops is actually a step back from MW2.....i dont think treyarch is #$#@%## with infinity ward, and i think their FPS pales in comparison to mw2.

am i mad? lol, dude, you act like i suck or something....i still get it in.....i just don't enjoy it as much....its not as fun. if MW2 had the same customization as BO....noone would have a need to play BO...lol

right now, the only reason im playing is because i want facepaint and a custom reticle....lol honestly...that's it.

id much rather play mw2.....in fact, i think im going to buy the last map pack i never got around to buying because i got RRODs.....lol

Did we suck at MW2
laugh.gif
.. I know k/d doesn't matter but my k/d was pretty high in MW2 and in Black Ops i'm decent and the game is leaps and bounds better in terms of gameplay

Did we suck at MW2
laugh.gif
.. I know k/d doesn't matter but my k/d was pretty high in MW2 and in Black Ops i'm decent and the game is leaps and bounds better in terms of gameplay

Bro...your solution to preventing harrier and ac-130/chopper gunner is to
a.) shoot them down
b.) kill the player

How does that not apply to RC-cars/dogs??
a.) shoot them down, not easy, but doable
b.) kill the player

We talking about things that are both cheesy...killstreaks.  Though the 8,9,10,11 killstreaks in BO take more skill to get, therefore reap more reward.

a.) shoot them down
b.) kill the player

b.) kill the player

We talking about things that are both cheesy...killstreaks.  Though the 8,9,10,11 killstreaks in BO take more skill to get, therefore reap more reward.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

a.) shoot them down
b.) kill the player

b.) kill the player

to shoot down a harrier, you a.) shoot it, or b.) lock on with a stinger

to stop dogs and rc cars (rc cars are a 3 killstreak, btw), you shoot the endless amounts of them..individually....the rc cars are easy to shoot....the dogs are not.

the dogs are actually the gayest ive seen so far...they just jump over the edge of the map and spring toward you, then dive at you....lol not even an animation, just dive through you

yeah, did yall suck at mw2? cause i mean, even with all the annoying cheese, i used to GET IT IN...i had no complaints about ANYTHING except commando stabs...which still didn't ruin the game for me...

lol, me and my dude used to love when cats were hacking or cheating the lobbies...cause we would demolish them.....lol dude is lagswitching and finishes 12-32.....
laugh.gif

black ops, dudes are walking through assult rifle fire to get in range and shoot me with an SMG.....
laugh.gif

then calling in attack dogs....
laugh.gif

i just dont see how you call harrier strikes to an AC130 cheesier than attack dogs and 3-kill rc cars...lol

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

a.) shoot them down
b.) kill the player

b.) kill the player

to shoot down a harrier, you a.) shoot it, or b.) lock on with a stinger

to stop dogs and rc cars (rc cars are a 3 killstreak, btw), you shoot the endless amounts of them..individually....the rc cars are easy to shoot....the dogs are not.

the dogs are actually the gayest ive seen so far...they just jump over the edge of the map and spring toward you, then dive at you....lol not even an animation, just dive through you

yeah, did yall suck at mw2? cause i mean, even with all the annoying cheese, i used to GET IT IN...i had no complaints about ANYTHING except commando stabs...which still didn't ruin the game for me...

lol, me and my dude used to love when cats were hacking or cheating the lobbies...cause we would demolish them.....lol dude is lagswitching and finishes 12-32.....
laugh.gif

black ops, dudes are walking through assult rifle fire to get in range and shoot me with an SMG.....
laugh.gif

then calling in attack dogs....
laugh.gif

i just dont see how you call harrier strikes to an AC130 cheesier than attack dogs and 3-kill rc cars...lol

Dude is obviously missig my point and just taking certain things from my post! No worries...I find this quite entertaining.
And I myself enjoyed Mw2...so no hate here...just saying its more friendly to noobs than BO is.

Excited to see how enphan twists this post around!

Dude is obviously missig my point and just taking certain things from my post! No worries...I find this quite entertaining.
And I myself enjoyed Mw2...so no hate here...just saying its more friendly to noobs than BO is.

Excited to see how enphan twists this post around!

Back
Top Bottom