XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

just got on MW2 after a looong time not being on (i think i was only on the first month game was released)

honestly don't see how people are saying this is better than BO. There were noob tubers everywhere, in every map on every style of play. kill streaks are still terrible, and once one gets a good kill streak, rest of the game is just people hiding in caves/buildings. rather boring.

on top of that, i have lost the feel of the xbox controller. it's still tons better than the ps3 controller, but it doesn't touch a keyboard and mouse set up.

i think ill go back to play COD4 till my live sub runs out next month and then go back to BO for pc.

just got on MW2 after a looong time not being on (i think i was only on the first month game was released)

honestly don't see how people are saying this is better than BO. There were noob tubers everywhere, in every map on every style of play. kill streaks are still terrible, and once one gets a good kill streak, rest of the game is just people hiding in caves/buildings. rather boring.

on top of that, i have lost the feel of the xbox controller. it's still tons better than the ps3 controller, but it doesn't touch a keyboard and mouse set up.

i think ill go back to play COD4 till my live sub runs out next month and then go back to BO for pc.

This game does get boring after a while though, I love playing MW2 cause I run after the %%#!% campers. I find MORE people camping in BO than in MW 2 since Killstreaks are harder to come by.

MW1 > MW2 > BO

This game does get boring after a while though, I love playing MW2 cause I run after the %%#!% campers. I find MORE people camping in BO than in MW 2 since Killstreaks are harder to come by.

MW1 > MW2 > BO

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

COD4 > ___

I need to go rebuy that game.

easily, i have an extra copy on deck in case my OG copy gets scratched.

not a lot of ppl are on it tho. game times finish first before score limit is reached.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This game does get boring after a while though, I love playing MW2 cause I run after the *#!@! campers. I find MORE people camping in BO than in MW 2 since Killstreaks are harder to come by.

MW1 > MW2 > BO

i was just playing Hardcore TDM in MW2 on the snow map (i could never remember the map names on any games)

and NOBODY was out. everybody was camping. no lie, my whole team and the other team NEVER moved from their spawn points. i think there were maybe 5-6 kills on both teams.
i haven't experienced campers on BO yet, but I dont know how it is on Xbox.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

COD4 > ___

I need to go rebuy that game.

easily, i have an extra copy on deck in case my OG copy gets scratched.

not a lot of ppl are on it tho. game times finish first before score limit is reached.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This game does get boring after a while though, I love playing MW2 cause I run after the *#!@! campers. I find MORE people camping in BO than in MW 2 since Killstreaks are harder to come by.

MW1 > MW2 > BO

i was just playing Hardcore TDM in MW2 on the snow map (i could never remember the map names on any games)

and NOBODY was out. everybody was camping. no lie, my whole team and the other team NEVER moved from their spawn points. i think there were maybe 5-6 kills on both teams.
i haven't experienced campers on BO yet, but I dont know how it is on Xbox.

COD4 was pretty strong after MW2 released, alot of peole just went back. Halo 3's still strong as well.

Speaking of which, I need to get XBL Gold... Can anyone spare me a 48hr code?

COD4 was pretty strong after MW2 released, alot of peole just went back. Halo 3's still strong as well.

Speaking of which, I need to get XBL Gold... Can anyone spare me a 48hr code?

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

u aint know?

real men go out shootin.

spray and pray.

not sit back and camp.

im bout dat life.
*looks at sig* Son, you've NEVER Sprayed & Prayed
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom