XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

New Maps! Umm I maybe wrong but haven't previous maps been cheaper than 1200 MS points?
Some of these maps like nice though
pimp.gif

Video Games | Call of Duty: Black Ops | First Strike DLC Debut Trailer HD

Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | Nintendo Wii | PC Games

Me and my friend were just talking about how there's far less "sniper maps" in this game. I guess thats what they're trying to change with the DLC; still won't buy it for 1200 msp though.

Me and my friend were just talking about how there's far less "sniper maps" in this game. I guess thats what they're trying to change with the DLC; still won't buy it for 1200 msp though.

yeah 1200 is a lot. I can't remember if they all cost that much or anything. I haven't bought a map pack since COD4
I would love some more sniper maps though, I've only brought my sniper out a few times

yeah 1200 is a lot. I can't remember if they all cost that much or anything. I haven't bought a map pack since COD4
I would love some more sniper maps though, I've only brought my sniper out a few times

1200 MSP that's a lot for a few maps.. that's ridic but whatev i'll probably end up buying no matter what I say.

1200 MSP that's a lot for a few maps.. that's ridic but whatev i'll probably end up buying no matter what I say.

That may be the reason I've only bought one map pack so far.. but i'll most likely buy this crappa

That may be the reason I've only bought one map pack so far.. but i'll most likely buy this crappa

The maps will be a nice change.. And i'm officially done going through prestige since my main goal was gold guns

The maps will be a nice change.. And i'm officially done going through prestige since my main goal was gold guns

Back
Top Bottom