XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Man, anybody else get nervous using the gold camo.. dudes be getting angry sending me messages saying i'm cheating. Like the gold camo is making my aim better or something
30t6p3b.gif

Man, anybody else get nervous using the gold camo.. dudes be getting angry sending me messages saying i'm cheating. Like the gold camo is making my aim better or something
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I just found a trick to reduce the recoil on your guns too
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I just found a trick to reduce the recoil on your guns too
laugh.gif

ive noticed a lot of people have gold camos now and arent the 14th or 15th prestiged, did i miss something??
they also have the 15th prestige background for their playercards

ive noticed a lot of people have gold camos now and arent the 14th or 15th prestiged, did i miss something??
they also have the 15th prestige background for their playercards

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif

I'm nervous to turn on my 360 since fools are saying it's patched and they have to earn their perks now
laugh.gif
.. i'm only level 15 so if it did reset it's cool

I'm nervous to turn on my 360 since fools are saying it's patched and they have to earn their perks now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

forever december...what guns / packages do you use?
My GO TO Class is
Famas

w/ Dual Mags and/or Silencer

M1911 Pistol - Dual Wield

Frags

Concussion Grenade

Motion Sensor

Ghost Pro (Hardline as a 2nd option)

Sleight of hand/Warlord

Hacker

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

forever december...what guns / packages do you use?
My GO TO Class is
Famas

w/ Dual Mags and/or Silencer

M1911 Pistol - Dual Wield

Frags

Concussion Grenade

Motion Sensor

Ghost Pro (Hardline as a 2nd option)

Sleight of hand/Warlord

Hacker

laugh.gif

So you gotta cheat to be halfway decent?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif
Son... I got gold camo how in gods name would that help me?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif
Son... I got gold camo how in gods name would that help me?

I gotta stop trash talking after matches/yelling at my teammates for being ******ed, just looked at my "rep" and it doesn't look to good
laugh.gif

If MS makes me change my name again then I will be using: WHITEpplSAYnggr gamertag
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I gotta stop trash talking after matches/yelling at my teammates for being ******ed, just looked at my "rep" and it doesn't look to good
laugh.gif

If MS makes me change my name again then I will be using: WHITEpplSAYnggr gamertag
roll.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I looked at my rep(71% Avoid
laugh.gif
) and didn't realize how much people hate playing with/against me and I don't even talk in game.. party chat is all I do and if i'm alone I don't even plug in my mic.

I looked at my rep(71% Avoid
laugh.gif
) and didn't realize how much people hate playing with/against me and I don't even talk in game.. party chat is all I do and if i'm alone I don't even plug in my mic.

man ive played 8 total days and im at prestige 8 level 38, i say that to say where do dudes find time to already be 14 or 15 prestiges. ran into one dude today who was a 14 and a dude who was 15th. like i dont think i could have played another 6 DAYS if i wanted too. dudes got 14 plus days of play out here.

I even turned my chick onto COD, she copped an xbox and everything so i get even more time in than i normally would but i dont think ill be there until like easter at the very earliest.

Back
Top Bottom