XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Loved Double XP weekend, had a full party one night and ran off 45 straight demolition wins. I felt bad for the noobs stuck in spawn traps.

Loved Double XP weekend, had a full party one night and ran off 45 straight demolition wins. I felt bad for the noobs stuck in spawn traps.

24/7 Nuketown reminds me of MW Shipment. Just so damn small and insane with all the noob tubes and random grenades flyin' everywhere!

24/7 Nuketown reminds me of MW Shipment. Just so damn small and insane with all the noob tubes and random grenades flyin' everywhere!

Man, I already miss Double XP. Going from double the points back to the normal settings sucks. It seems like its gonna be a drag ..Which it is already time consuming but man, it sure feels like its gonna take 100yrs to get to 14th or 15th prestige :/

Man, I already miss Double XP. Going from double the points back to the normal settings sucks. It seems like its gonna be a drag ..Which it is already time consuming but man, it sure feels like its gonna take 100yrs to get to 14th or 15th prestige :/

What ever happened to the tourney? Can we try it at least? PS. Call it a Black Ops NT Grand Prix
pimp.gif

What ever happened to the tourney? Can we try it at least? PS. Call it a Black Ops NT Grand Prix
pimp.gif

Send me some friend request! I got the game a week ago. Already 1st prestige level 46.
laugh.gif

GT: x doc holiday

And be sure to check my emblem out!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Every NTer should do it.

Send me some friend request! I got the game a week ago. Already 1st prestige level 46.
laugh.gif

GT: x doc holiday

And be sure to check my emblem out!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Every NTer should do it.

I might retire this piece of !$$# game. I'm tired of shooting people in the head and getting hitmarkers just for them to shoot me in the leg and kill me. People shooting me with their primary weapon while in second chance. Everyone using the Famas= instant death. The lag is unbearable even when I'm on a 4 bar. I've already put in so much work to get these gold guns and I'm almost there but I can't take this !$$# anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

I might retire this piece of !$$# game. I'm tired of shooting people in the head and getting hitmarkers just for them to shoot me in the leg and kill me. People shooting me with their primary weapon while in second chance. Everyone using the Famas= instant death. The lag is unbearable even when I'm on a 4 bar. I've already put in so much work to get these gold guns and I'm almost there but I can't take this !$$# anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
I feel you on this..There has been more and more bs happening and it's quite frustrating. BF3 is such a long way away I wonder how Homefront will be it's just around the corner

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

30t6p3b.gif
I feel you on this..There has been more and more bs happening and it's quite frustrating. BF3 is such a long way away I wonder how Homefront will be it's just around the corner

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

try harcore
I actually played Hardcore Headquarters last night and ran train on the whole lobby. no bromo. I was 52-6 and was having a great game until I got kicked for friendly fire. Supposedly I killed 2 teammates with a grenade even though I told them don't walk into the HQ since I threw a semtex in to clear out the other team.
grin.gif
I just cant do the friendly fire thing. I wish it was ricochet like in MW2 so it wouldn't kick you.

Back
Top Bottom