XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

me and my Ops squad >>>>>> *

alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

I always begin to hate the game once i buy maps for some reason lol....but i do plan on copping today.
Same, I still enjoy the game.. which means I will be copping the map no questions. Hit me up if y'all wanna play GT: JoeeBrap I play mostly Ground War and I hear these maps are perfect for GW. I might have to try sniping since they made it so easy and everyone and there moms is doing it

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

I always begin to hate the game once i buy maps for some reason lol....but i do plan on copping today.
Same, I still enjoy the game.. which means I will be copping the map no questions. Hit me up if y'all wanna play GT: JoeeBrap I play mostly Ground War and I hear these maps are perfect for GW. I might have to try sniping since they made it so easy and everyone and there moms is doing it

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

tell me why ive been playing for an hour now and ive only played in stockpile... what kind of +$% is that? lol
Don't they have a Escalation section like they did First Strike?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

tell me why ive been playing for an hour now and ive only played in stockpile... what kind of +$% is that? lol
Don't they have a Escalation section like they did First Strike?

I downloaded them a little ago and it took like 10 minutes
pimp.gif
.. haven't tried them but will later on same time mr Phenom

I downloaded them a little ago and it took like 10 minutes
pimp.gif
.. haven't tried them but will later on same time mr Phenom

Back
Top Bottom