XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

I downloaded them a little ago and it took like 10 minutes
pimp.gif
.. haven't tried them but will later on same time mr Phenom

5% left and its been downloading for a hour now
30t6p3b.gif
.... i will be on sometime today but i have to go to this dumb late night class so i will be on later tonight 4sho[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

I downloaded them a little ago and it took like 10 minutes
pimp.gif
.. haven't tried them but will later on same time mr Phenom

5% left and its been downloading for a hour now
30t6p3b.gif
.... i will be on sometime today but i have to go to this dumb late night class so i will be on later tonight 4sho[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

I agree they should be 800 points.. these money craving bastards
30t6p3b.gif
. But they know dumb folks including myself will buy it

yup imo we are only getting 4 maps for multiplayer compared to 5 from mw2...cause i hardly play zombies (they should have those maps on mp too) 
anyone need 12 months if gold its on ebay front page for 35 shipped 

30t6p3b.gif

yup imo we are only getting 4 maps for multiplayer compared to 5 from mw2...cause i hardly play zombies (they should have those maps on mp too) 

1) Maps are generally out around 5 or 530 AM Eastern.. I know this because I always get them, or new DLC around this time when I wake up, before work. This allows for a quick 2 minute download. Tip: Wake up early and DL them even if you don't intend to play.. It will save you the hassle of downloading them in prime time.

2) You can buy the map packs in store, or buy an 800 + 400 card as I do (2 separate purchases), in order to avoid paying $20.

3) Double XP has been set for May 6-8, 2011

4) If you like Zombies, the call of the dead map would be almost enough to justify this for you. ( I am a fan of new maps, and would buy them regardless, so this does not pertain to me). Plus there are some new achievements if you care about those...

5) GT: TJacks12.. Will be on generally at nights this week, and a little bit during the double XP..

1) Maps are generally out around 5 or 530 AM Eastern.. I know this because I always get them, or new DLC around this time when I wake up, before work. This allows for a quick 2 minute download. Tip: Wake up early and DL them even if you don't intend to play.. It will save you the hassle of downloading them in prime time.

2) You can buy the map packs in store, or buy an 800 + 400 card as I do (2 separate purchases), in order to avoid paying $20.

4) If you like Zombies, the call of the dead map would be almost enough to justify this for you. ( I am a fan of new maps, and would buy them regardless, so this does not pertain to me). Plus there are some new achievements if you care about those...

5) GT: TJacks12.. Will be on generally at nights this week, and a little bit during the double XP..

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

30t6p3b.gif

That's less than 3 bucks a month right there.. people running out need to jump on that asap
@prymone there is double xp this weekend

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

30t6p3b.gif

That's less than 3 bucks a month right there.. people running out need to jump on that asap
@prymone there is double xp this weekend

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

ya man my girls bro told me they drop the last map pack at midnight so i stayed up last night waiting for it around 1am still nothing
30t6p3b.gif

so i woke up a lil earlier (4am instead of 5am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) for work to see if they finally dropped and it did got it and it DL super quick but i didnt have time to actually play
frown.gif
... its all good ill be on that *#% tonight for sure !!!

gt = gboytazz

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

ya man my girls bro told me they drop the last map pack at midnight so i stayed up last night waiting for it around 1am still nothing
30t6p3b.gif

so i woke up a lil earlier (4am instead of 5am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) for work to see if they finally dropped and it did got it and it DL super quick but i didnt have time to actually play
frown.gif
... its all good ill be on that *#% tonight for sure !!!

gt = gboytazz

i played 4 tdm 1 on each map a little review i guess

maps are huge! more objection based imo...if your looking for anything like nuketown or stadium sized well stop looking lol, they are discovery huge even bigger

convey has everything from a diner to a tire shop to a motel to a little park/trail + the messed up highway

zoo is fun and id say the smallest of the 4 but still bigger than stadium with lots of ground to cover, you can camp in the aquarium
laugh.gif

hotel is probably the biggest of the maps has way too much ground to cover but it was fun i called a gunship
pimp.gif

stockpile was my least favorite it plays too much like convey for me and thats the map where everytime i got killed it was from the back

pretty good dlc, better than the first id say...but if you dont like big maps then its probably not for you

i played 4 tdm 1 on each map a little review i guess

maps are huge! more objection based imo...if your looking for anything like nuketown or stadium sized well stop looking lol, they are discovery huge even bigger

convey has everything from a diner to a tire shop to a motel to a little park/trail + the messed up highway

zoo is fun and id say the smallest of the 4 but still bigger than stadium with lots of ground to cover, you can camp in the aquarium
laugh.gif

hotel is probably the biggest of the maps has way too much ground to cover but it was fun i called a gunship
pimp.gif

stockpile was my least favorite it plays too much like convey for me and thats the map where everytime i got killed it was from the back

pretty good dlc, better than the first id say...but if you dont like big maps then its probably not for you

Back
Top Bottom