XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

i'm down to run with some NT brohams

nerd.gif

Youre not supposed to shoot George Romero until you get a certain gun upgraded.

im not sure which gun it is tho. if he is charging at you bring him to the water, but dnt stay there too long or else youll freeze.

the map is huge and im tryna figure out how to unlock the OG 4 that are locked in a door/closet thing

Youre not supposed to shoot George Romero until you get a certain gun upgraded.

im not sure which gun it is tho. if he is charging at you bring him to the water, but dnt stay there too long or else youll freeze.

the map is huge and im tryna figure out how to unlock the OG 4 that are locked in a door/closet thing

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Call Of The Dead is:stoneface: dude doesn't die and he runs a 4.1 40
30t6p3b.gif

if you shoot Romero straight up he bum rushes you  and don't jump in the water first thing i did and froze
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

if you shoot Romero straight up he bum rushes you  and don't jump in the water first thing i did and froze
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Going in to the water slows him down, but also freezes you. When in the water try jumping as you move.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Going in to the water slows him down, but also freezes you. When in the water try jumping as you move.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i have to buy this game again cant keep going to my cousins house to play thanks for the tip

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i have to buy this game again cant keep going to my cousins house to play thanks for the tip

wow, you guys werent lying when you said the maps are big/huge.
sick.gif

you'll be lucky to finish a game w/o the timer running out.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

sick.gif

Yup, if you're a 6v6 TDM only player these maps aren't worth it imo.. if you're a ground war or any objective player I say cop em they're fun. I used to play TDM 6v6 only but the camping in that is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

sick.gif

Yup, if you're a 6v6 TDM only player these maps aren't worth it imo.. if you're a ground war or any objective player I say cop em they're fun. I used to play TDM 6v6 only but the camping in that is 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom