XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I hope they address their spawning system because that is definitely the biggest problem thus far.. Second would be connecting to games faster in large parties

I hope they address their spawning system because that is definitely the biggest problem thus far.. Second would be connecting to games faster in large parties

A lot of ago comments made tonight
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

AK47U + Rapid Fire + Lightweight is beast..
dont you run out of bullets fast?.. im really trying to find the best combo for the ak74u. all im using right now is the red dot and grip

dont you run out of bullets fast?.. im really trying to find the best combo for the ak74u. all im using right now is the red dot and grip

anyone have problems with disc read errors after certain matches are over? it does that #+!@ even though i installed the game to the hard drive smh

anyone have problems with disc read errors after certain matches are over? it does that #+!@ even though i installed the game to the hard drive smh

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

same

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

same

Back
Top Bottom