XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

still using the ak74u.. still gotta get used to not using the red dot sight... been playing hard core and i would rather have the grip/silencer then the grip/red dot...

still using the ak74u.. still gotta get used to not using the red dot sight... been playing hard core and i would rather have the grip/silencer then the grip/red dot...

Someone tell me why the hell I died from a nearby gas tank? It justexplodes with no reason at all, and the kill is attributed to some guywhos nowhere near me, and he also gets assisted suicide points. Also, there's suppose to be an explosion in this video but Theater mode didn't show it.

I was upset, but then upon closer inspection, the #!!$ was downright hilarious.
laugh.gif

Someone tell me why the hell I died from a nearby gas tank? It justexplodes with no reason at all, and the kill is attributed to some guywhos nowhere near me, and he also gets assisted suicide points. Also, there's suppose to be an explosion in this video but Theater mode didn't show it.

I was upset, but then upon closer inspection, the #!!$ was downright hilarious.
laugh.gif

Yea ... I need that Red Dead Redemption auto-aim to get past that 15 kill 10 death zone.
laugh.gif
Someone tell me when we get that perk.

Yea ... I need that Red Dead Redemption auto-aim to get past that 15 kill 10 death zone.
laugh.gif
Someone tell me when we get that perk.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

G11 > *

Truth this gun is sick as hell. Definitely a good long range gun.
The G11 is a very nice gun. I just prefer automatic ARs over anything.. They'll win most of the time when it's a close up battle but those long range shots are nice with the G11/M16

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

G11 > *

Truth this gun is sick as hell. Definitely a good long range gun.
The G11 is a very nice gun. I just prefer automatic ARs over anything.. They'll win most of the time when it's a close up battle but those long range shots are nice with the G11/M16

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

double xp next weekend boys 
eek.gif

Nooooooooooo!

My Xbox disc drive stopped working
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

damn that happened to my first xbox
How did you fix it? or did you bite the bullet and buy a new one?

*EDIT*

eek.gif

its working!
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

double xp next weekend boys 
eek.gif

Nooooooooooo!

My Xbox disc drive stopped working
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

damn that happened to my first xbox
How did you fix it? or did you bite the bullet and buy a new one?

*EDIT*

eek.gif

its working!
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom