XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

After getting used to just about everything in this game. It's pretty solid.
I still prefer MW2 over it though.

After getting used to just about everything in this game. It's pretty solid.
I still prefer MW2 over it though.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Ya dudes that were on tonight are suspect

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IDK what it is about this game.... but I just can't play it the way I played MW2.

Maybe because my life is in a completely different place this year then I was at last year... but I've barely been able to play more than an hour of this straight.

I wanted to be able to say this game > MW2... but MW2 > Black Ops

IDK what it is about this game.... but I just can't play it the way I played MW2.

Maybe because my life is in a completely different place this year then I was at last year... but I've barely been able to play more than an hour of this straight.

I wanted to be able to say this game > MW2... but MW2 > Black Ops

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

What kind of emblems did you guys create? I've seen some really good ones like the Batman and Superman symbols. I've also seen some racists with swastikas too. Here's mine. It's not the best but its not a collage of random stuff like alot of people.

Gamertag: The Mad Madder
90a26d36e91392e172ed2c0346c7623b7d0b7987_r.jpg
Mario
7c626b16591c3280729dd30eb13713ae504fe6aa_r.gif
73a36a7f6ceb1dac2e897e8cdb490efad5b59b50_r.gif
2ce26756e51042c177fd450e598d6eb93d5add87_r.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

What kind of emblems did you guys create? I've seen some really good ones like the Batman and Superman symbols. I've also seen some racists with swastikas too. Here's mine. It's not the best but its not a collage of random stuff like alot of people.

Gamertag: The Mad Madder
90a26d36e91392e172ed2c0346c7623b7d0b7987_r.jpg
Mario
7c626b16591c3280729dd30eb13713ae504fe6aa_r.gif
73a36a7f6ceb1dac2e897e8cdb490efad5b59b50_r.gif
2ce26756e51042c177fd450e598d6eb93d5add87_r.gif

Ak47
ext mags or silencer

hardline pro
whatever red perk
marathon pro

uav
care package
attack heli

unstoppable class. unlimited uavs. never get bad care packages cuz i can just re-roll em with hardline pro, and i get to run and dive like a %#%%%%@ all day with marathon.

Any body played the hidden mini game Dead Ops Arcade yet? Fun as hell after a smoke. My boy showed it to me yesterday. To unlock it you gotta mash LT and RT until the guy breaks out the chair. Then walk over to the computer behind you and type in "doa"

Ak47
ext mags or silencer

hardline pro
whatever red perk
marathon pro

uav
care package
attack heli

unstoppable class. unlimited uavs. never get bad care packages cuz i can just re-roll em with hardline pro, and i get to run and dive like a %#%%%%@ all day with marathon.

Any body played the hidden mini game Dead Ops Arcade yet? Fun as hell after a smoke. My boy showed it to me yesterday. To unlock it you gotta mash LT and RT until the guy breaks out the chair. Then walk over to the computer behind you and type in "doa"

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

I guess a suppressor is cheap as well.

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

I also just played in a lobby where everyone had ghost and noobtubes.
30t6p3b.gif
Only died 7 times and they were all noobtubes.

If anything, spyplanes/blackbirds are crutches, they TELL YOU EXACTLY where people are.  Seems like your real problem is, i don't really like to use this word, but campers. 
Spy planes are almost worthless as enemies move around a lot. And if I get 8 kills in a row I feel I deserve the blackbird. Especially if I can get 8 kills in a row while on enemy radar the whole time.
Worthless?  Spy planes tell you where the enemies are.  Like if you let a spy plane fly and see that an enemy is in a room and you run in there, you can't just assume the enemy is in the same place on the radar, spy planes work in sweeps. You gotta admit spy planes give you an advantage, you can't just called them worthless.  Sounds like you just want to know exactly where all your enemies are at all times.  Seeing someone on the radar is not enough, seems like you want to know exactly what crate the enemy is behind, and whether or not the enemy is prone or not. 
laugh.gif

What's this talk about deserving blackbirds?  You don't deserve anything even if you get an X amount of kills to get a blackbird or whatever, you still have to know how to use them.  So by your logic, I guess when I let my 11 killstreak gunship fly, enemies shouldn't be trying to shooting it down because I deserved the gunship and I should be entitled to 20+ kills from the gunship.

You should just play barebones if you are really that bothered by ghost and suppressors.  No perks, no attachments, no killstreaks.

No spyplanes are worthless to me because I'll be playing ground war and there are only two dots and next thing you know BAM I'm stabbed in the back by someone using ghost and the killcam shows 3 of his teammates behind him runnin up on our flag. Barebones is cool but there's not enough game modes in it, which I hope they add in a patch soon. And what I said about the blackbird has nothing to do with a gunship. It's easy as @%!+ not to get shot down in a gunship if u know how to use it. Usually the enemies who are standing still and not running their +%@ off for cover are the ones trying to shoot you down so go for them first. Sounds like you took my words out of context.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

I guess a suppressor is cheap as well.

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

I also just played in a lobby where everyone had ghost and noobtubes.
30t6p3b.gif
Only died 7 times and they were all noobtubes.

If anything, spyplanes/blackbirds are crutches, they TELL YOU EXACTLY where people are.  Seems like your real problem is, i don't really like to use this word, but campers. 
Spy planes are almost worthless as enemies move around a lot. And if I get 8 kills in a row I feel I deserve the blackbird. Especially if I can get 8 kills in a row while on enemy radar the whole time.
Worthless?  Spy planes tell you where the enemies are.  Like if you let a spy plane fly and see that an enemy is in a room and you run in there, you can't just assume the enemy is in the same place on the radar, spy planes work in sweeps. You gotta admit spy planes give you an advantage, you can't just called them worthless.  Sounds like you just want to know exactly where all your enemies are at all times.  Seeing someone on the radar is not enough, seems like you want to know exactly what crate the enemy is behind, and whether or not the enemy is prone or not. 
laugh.gif

What's this talk about deserving blackbirds?  You don't deserve anything even if you get an X amount of kills to get a blackbird or whatever, you still have to know how to use them.  So by your logic, I guess when I let my 11 killstreak gunship fly, enemies shouldn't be trying to shooting it down because I deserved the gunship and I should be entitled to 20+ kills from the gunship.

You should just play barebones if you are really that bothered by ghost and suppressors.  No perks, no attachments, no killstreaks.

No spyplanes are worthless to me because I'll be playing ground war and there are only two dots and next thing you know BAM I'm stabbed in the back by someone using ghost and the killcam shows 3 of his teammates behind him runnin up on our flag. Barebones is cool but there's not enough game modes in it, which I hope they add in a patch soon. And what I said about the blackbird has nothing to do with a gunship. It's easy as @%!+ not to get shot down in a gunship if u know how to use it. Usually the enemies who are standing still and not running their +%@ off for cover are the ones trying to shoot you down so go for them first. Sounds like you took my words out of context.

What does this game have over Battlefield: Bad Company 2?  Watching Youtube videos has shown me nothing good, but it's kind of hard to judge from that as well.

What does this game have over Battlefield: Bad Company 2?  Watching Youtube videos has shown me nothing good, but it's kind of hard to judge from that as well.

Back
Top Bottom