XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Damn! I already got a day played on this joint
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
Me too but the game has been out for two weeks? That's about two hours a day; nothing to shake your head IMO

30t6p3b.gif
Me too but the game has been out for two weeks? That's about two hours a day; nothing to shake your head IMO

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
this dude complaining about ppl using flashes because he kept getting his !%$ handed to him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flashes are the worst. i can handle a stun grenade cause after it's tossed at you in a closed area the other guy always comes in after a certain amount of time (2 seconds or a litte less) so I can still spray and get his !$*.

I just went on a rampage in jungle. Started out slow but I got an 8 man kill spree in the matter of 10 seconds. AK47 + extended mags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

just had a game full of noob tubers and last stand perks.

super annoying.

laugh.gif
this dude complaining about ppl using flashes because he kept getting his !%$ handed to him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
flashes are the worst. i can handle a stun grenade cause after it's tossed at you in a closed area the other guy always comes in after a certain amount of time (2 seconds or a litte less) so I can still spray and get his !$*.

I just went on a rampage in jungle. Started out slow but I got an 8 man kill spree in the matter of 10 seconds. AK47 + extended mags
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

super annoying.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

super annoying.

Noob Tubers haven't been so bad in BO but it's the RC Cars.. they are just as annoying and it should be at least a 5 killstreak. Those last stand guys are just as annoying I reload sometimes thinking I have the kill and get shot
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

super annoying.

Noob Tubers haven't been so bad in BO but it's the RC Cars.. they are just as annoying and it should be at least a 5 killstreak. Those last stand guys are just as annoying I reload sometimes thinking I have the kill and get shot
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who hates the map, Firing Range? God I hate that damn map, and everytime it comes up, everyone votes for it.

-The Juice

Am I the only one who hates the map, Firing Range? God I hate that damn map, and everytime it comes up, everyone votes for it.

-The Juice

My boy and I on COD. I couldn't even play properly cause dude kept making me laugh. We were defeated.
ohwell.gif

"How'd he see me, I'm so stealth" 
laugh.gif

My boy and I on COD. I couldn't even play properly cause dude kept making me laugh. We were defeated.
ohwell.gif

"How'd he see me, I'm so stealth" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

super annoying.

laugh.gif

i dont really mind the RC Cars, since you can shoot them. But it does get annoying hearing you being around you every 10 seconds
laugh.gif

Last stand is annoying because you think you're kill them.. you walk away and somebody finishes them off and takes your kill
laugh.gif

with that said, im in the market for a new keyboard. i think mine is crapping out on me. and it's too cramped. keep hitting f4 instead of 4 for stun grenades
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

part of the game tho.

super annoying.

laugh.gif

i dont really mind the RC Cars, since you can shoot them. But it does get annoying hearing you being around you every 10 seconds
laugh.gif

Last stand is annoying because you think you're kill them.. you walk away and somebody finishes them off and takes your kill
laugh.gif

with that said, im in the market for a new keyboard. i think mine is crapping out on me. and it's too cramped. keep hitting f4 instead of 4 for stun grenades
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom