XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

does scavenger pro give you another claymore or the ability to get another one?

Nothing gives you a second claymore to set - no ammo crates, no scavenger (pro), nothing.  You can only set one claymore per life.

very misleading, ammo crates DO give you another claymore if you've already laid one down, noob

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

does scavenger pro give you another claymore or the ability to get another one?

Nothing gives you a second claymore to set - no ammo crates, no scavenger (pro), nothing.  You can only set one claymore per life.

very misleading, ammo crates DO give you another claymore if you've already laid one down, noob

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

I guess a suppressor is cheap as well.

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

I also just played in a lobby where everyone had ghost and noobtubes.
30t6p3b.gif
Only died 7 times and they were all noobtubes.

If anything, spyplanes/blackbirds are crutches, they TELL YOU EXACTLY where people are.  Seems like your real problem is, i don't really like to use this word, but campers. 

laugh.gif
@ ghost being cheap. So what do yall do when your or your team's spy plane is not up?

This is what i'm saying.. there was no one complaining about cold blood but ghost is cheap when it does the exact same thing 
laugh.gif
no one complained about cold blooded because there was much worse to complain about. It hasn't been bothering me lately, it just pisses me off when someone sits in a building with ghost and a silencer and guns people down and end up getting a blackbird or worse, a gunship. Just cause  I can use an unsuppressed AK47 and no ghost or suppressor and go on a rampage straight runnin and gunnin  doesn't mean everyone can, but that @%!% is just a crutch.

30t6p3b.gif

If anything, spyplanes/blackbirds are crutches, they TELL YOU EXACTLY where people are.  Seems like your real problem is, i don't really like to use this word, but campers. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ciph4

If I pick up one, should I get MW2 or Black Ops?

I have both and I prefer MW2 Black Ops by faaaaaaar.

Black Ops MW2 was fun for a minute, but it wore out quick.
MW2 is the worse COD to date.. That game was a pile of doo doo. If all you rely on is killstreaks then get MW2 but if you want a game where you actually have to work for things it's easy..

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ciph4

If I pick up one, should I get MW2 or Black Ops?

I have both and I prefer MW2 Black Ops by faaaaaaar.

Black Ops MW2 was fun for a minute, but it wore out quick.
MW2 is the worse COD to date.. That game was a pile of doo doo. If all you rely on is killstreaks then get MW2 but if you want a game where you actually have to work for things it's easy..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spy planes are almost worthless as enemies move around a lot. And if I get 8 kills in a row I feel I deserve the blackbird. Especially if I can get 8 kills in a row while on enemy radar the whole time.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spy planes are almost worthless as enemies move around a lot. And if I get 8 kills in a row I feel I deserve the blackbird. Especially if I can get 8 kills in a row while on enemy radar the whole time.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I think spy planes are nice.. I use them along with Counter Spy Plane and Blackbird. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I think spy planes are nice.. I use them along with Counter Spy Plane and Blackbird. 

Zombie game got me hooked, idc anymore about live....how do you unlock the 3rd one?, do i have to do "FIVE"? because i hate that one.

Zombie game got me hooked, idc anymore about live....how do you unlock the 3rd one?, do i have to do "FIVE"? because i hate that one.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Worthless?  Spy planes tell you where the enemies are.  Like if you let a spy plane fly and see that an enemy is in a room and you run in there, you can't just assume the enemy is in the same place on the radar, spy planes work in sweeps. You gotta admit spy planes give you an advantage, you can't just called them worthless.  Sounds like you just want to know exactly where all your enemies are at all times.  Seeing someone on the radar is not enough, seems like you want to know exactly what crate the enemy is behind, and whether or not the enemy is prone or not. 
laugh.gif

What's this talk about deserving blackbirds?  You don't deserve anything even if you get an X amount of kills to get a blackbird or whatever, you still have to know how to use them.  So by your logic, I guess when I let my 11 killstreak gunship fly, enemies shouldn't be trying to shooting it down because I deserved the gunship and I should be entitled to 20+ kills from the gunship.

You should just play barebones if you are really that bothered by ghost and suppressors.  No perks, no attachments, no killstreaks.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Worthless?  Spy planes tell you where the enemies are.  Like if you let a spy plane fly and see that an enemy is in a room and you run in there, you can't just assume the enemy is in the same place on the radar, spy planes work in sweeps. You gotta admit spy planes give you an advantage, you can't just called them worthless.  Sounds like you just want to know exactly where all your enemies are at all times.  Seeing someone on the radar is not enough, seems like you want to know exactly what crate the enemy is behind, and whether or not the enemy is prone or not. 
laugh.gif

What's this talk about deserving blackbirds?  You don't deserve anything even if you get an X amount of kills to get a blackbird or whatever, you still have to know how to use them.  So by your logic, I guess when I let my 11 killstreak gunship fly, enemies shouldn't be trying to shooting it down because I deserved the gunship and I should be entitled to 20+ kills from the gunship.

You should just play barebones if you are really that bothered by ghost and suppressors.  No perks, no attachments, no killstreaks.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

you only get two zombies maps FIVE and Kino Der Toten.

the other ones are from WaW if you downloaded the map packs

Originally Posted by NjCollector

you only get two zombies maps FIVE and Kino Der Toten.

the other ones are from WaW if you downloaded the map packs

What kind of emblems did you guys create? I've seen some really good ones like the Batman and Superman symbols. I've also seen some racists with swastikas too. Here's mine. It's not the best but its not a collage of random stuff like alot of people.

Gamertag: The Mad Madder

2zf3as1.jpg

What kind of emblems did you guys create? I've seen some really good ones like the Batman and Superman symbols. I've also seen some racists with swastikas too. Here's mine. It's not the best but its not a collage of random stuff like alot of people.

Gamertag: The Mad Madder

2zf3as1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom