XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Been sitting here pushing back the NVA for like 15 minutes
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
YOOOOOOO im stuck in the same $+%%!! what the *%@+ do you do??

You gotta run up and kick the yellow barrels over, I was stuck on that +$$ for HOURS b/c for whatever reason they thought it would be cool to just......not show you what to do. Finally noticed that Woods ran up and did it.
They tell you what to do at the top of the hill when everybody's in cover....... play with the subtitles on.

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Been sitting here pushing back the NVA for like 15 minutes
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
YOOOOOOO im stuck in the same $+%%!! what the *%@+ do you do??

You gotta run up and kick the yellow barrels over, I was stuck on that +$$ for HOURS b/c for whatever reason they thought it would be cool to just......not show you what to do. Finally noticed that Woods ran up and did it.
They tell you what to do at the top of the hill when everybody's in cover....... play with the subtitles on.

I think its stupid that you can't save multiple templates when you create these pictures.

I think its stupid that you can't save multiple templates when you create these pictures.

I got a couple friend requests yesterday, i just added yall. Ill be on tonight if anyone wants to get a GW party or somethin goin. GT-bjones808

I got a couple friend requests yesterday, i just added yall. Ill be on tonight if anyone wants to get a GW party or somethin goin. GT-bjones808

i got request from some folks here i just gotta clear out inactive users on my friends list
30t6p3b.gif
@ 100 friend limit

i got request from some folks here i just gotta clear out inactive users on my friends list
30t6p3b.gif
@ 100 friend limit

Yeah feel free to add me, but please just lmk who is who because I'll just think you're some random dude trying to add me.
laugh.gif

Yeah feel free to add me, but please just lmk who is who because I'll just think you're some random dude trying to add me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

2bb36c7d10df0b141b1def273f2b41c84b7a8831.jpg

Still think the Batman emblem is one of the best.

how u make that?
I did it by overlaying ovals on top of each other. The actual bat is just a black oval with yellow ovals over it to shape it. The bats head is a rectangle on the sides and an upside triangle on the top of the head. Here is a youtube video of someone doing it with umbrellas. Came out weird but this should help.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

2bb36c7d10df0b141b1def273f2b41c84b7a8831.jpg

Still think the Batman emblem is one of the best.

how u make that?
I did it by overlaying ovals on top of each other. The actual bat is just a black oval with yellow ovals over it to shape it. The bats head is a rectangle on the sides and an upside triangle on the top of the head. Here is a youtube video of someone doing it with umbrellas. Came out weird but this should help.

Back
Top Bottom