XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

^ That 2nd one. Dude's on the ground and you slackin, but then you one shot guy on the other side.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Squalie413

camping in this game is at an all time high right now. i never understood how u can only see their heads but yet they can still shoot u. such @@$%!*!!
I thought I was the only one who wondered that. Dudes helmet is the only thing that shows but in the killcam his gun his hangin out the window with a clear sight and everything. +@#@ this I'm about to go back to WAW until the camping dies out a little.
it's called clipping

call of duty games have had that ever since the first one

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Squalie413

camping in this game is at an all time high right now. i never understood how u can only see their heads but yet they can still shoot u. such @@$%!*!!
I thought I was the only one who wondered that. Dudes helmet is the only thing that shows but in the killcam his gun his hangin out the window with a clear sight and everything. +@#@ this I'm about to go back to WAW until the camping dies out a little.
it's called clipping

call of duty games have had that ever since the first one

What the $%!+

K so i just bought the 250GB

Its all set up

I take the controller & put the AA Batteries they gave ...

& THIS *@!$*+#+%*#$ WONT EVEN TURN ON!!!!!!

I try use that connect button on the console. Ive tried EVERYTHING

THIS *@!$*+#+%*#$ WONT TURN ON

This is what you call quality!?!??!?!?!?!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu (ALREADY) MICROSOFT!

Anyone knows what the $%!+ i can do to get this controller to work? Im not gonna take the console back cause i still wanna try it out & im not bouta go through the hassle of packing it back together & returning it cuz of a %#@#@* controller

What the $%!+

K so i just bought the 250GB

Its all set up

I take the controller & put the AA Batteries they gave ...

& THIS *@!$*+#+%*#$ WONT EVEN TURN ON!!!!!!

I try use that connect button on the console. Ive tried EVERYTHING

THIS *@!$*+#+%*#$ WONT TURN ON

This is what you call quality!?!??!?!?!?!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu (ALREADY) MICROSOFT!

Anyone knows what the $%!+ i can do to get this controller to work? Im not gonna take the console back cause i still wanna try it out & im not bouta go through the hassle of packing it back together & returning it cuz of a %#@#@* controller

Yes man. One + up. One +down. WHICH IS WEIRD AS #$++ CAUSE THEY HAVE TWO OF THEM SPRINGY THINGS AT THE BOTTOM

And i tried both of them + Up & that #!#* still didnt work...

& WHY DO THEY NOT PROVIDE U WITH A *+$%*! WIRE TO DIRECTLY CONNECT THE CONTROLLER TO THE CONSOLE?

WHY AM I *+$%*! FORCED TO GO WIRELESS!

Yes man. One + up. One +down. WHICH IS WEIRD AS #$++ CAUSE THEY HAVE TWO OF THEM SPRINGY THINGS AT THE BOTTOM

And i tried both of them + Up & that #!#* still didnt work...

& WHY DO THEY NOT PROVIDE U WITH A *+$%*! WIRE TO DIRECTLY CONNECT THE CONTROLLER TO THE CONSOLE?

WHY AM I *+$%*! FORCED TO GO WIRELESS!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Yes man. One + up. One +down. WHICH IS WEIRD AS @@$* CAUSE THEY HAVE TWO OF THEM SPRINGY THINGS AT THE BOTTOM

And i tried both of them + Up & that !%+$ still didnt work...

& WHY DO THEY NOT PROVIDE U WITH A #%*!+% WIRE TO DIRECTLY CONNECT THE CONTROLLER TO THE CONSOLE?

WHY AM I #%*!+% FORCED TO GO WIRELESS!

i said the same thin and did you hold the button? different from the ps3

and xbox doesn't have bluetooth which threw me off. Had to buy a new headset as well

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Yes man. One + up. One +down. WHICH IS WEIRD AS @@$* CAUSE THEY HAVE TWO OF THEM SPRINGY THINGS AT THE BOTTOM

And i tried both of them + Up & that !%+$ still didnt work...

& WHY DO THEY NOT PROVIDE U WITH A #%*!+% WIRE TO DIRECTLY CONNECT THE CONTROLLER TO THE CONSOLE?

WHY AM I #%*!+% FORCED TO GO WIRELESS!

i said the same thin and did you hold the button? different from the ps3

and xbox doesn't have bluetooth which threw me off. Had to buy a new headset as well

Son.. my thumb is about to break through the controller, im pressing down (& ahave been) holding the middle button for atleast and hour now...

I seriously cant believe i might have to go out ALREADY and buy another controller...

Seriously, ridiculous...

I Spent like 400Dollars already on the Console, Black Ops, & a 3month Xbox live card..

And this %@*$%+%*%$@# controller wont turn on!? Im beyond pissed right now.

Son.. my thumb is about to break through the controller, im pressing down (& ahave been) holding the middle button for atleast and hour now...

I seriously cant believe i might have to go out ALREADY and buy another controller...

Seriously, ridiculous...

I Spent like 400Dollars already on the Console, Black Ops, & a 3month Xbox live card..

And this %@*$%+%*%$@# controller wont turn on!? Im beyond pissed right now.

I have another vid to post with just knifing only in it. Going to edit that one and make it look like Mez One. I liked that
pimp.gif

I have another vid to post with just knifing only in it. Going to edit that one and make it look like Mez One. I liked that
pimp.gif

You guys should REALLY check out some tomahawk videos, I saw one where a guy throws it over the whole map, it hits an AC units on the roof, bounces through a hole in the roof, and kills someone.
laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

You guys should REALLY check out some tomahawk videos, I saw one where a guy throws it over the whole map, it hits an AC units on the roof, bounces through a hole in the roof, and kills someone.
laugh.gif

Tomahawk is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom