XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I just started playing this game, you guys think this is better than MW2? I'm only giving a level 13 so im giving it time but so far i dont see how its better than MW2. Is there stuff im missing out on, or need to unlock still that makes it better?

Another thing is im playing on my brothers PS3 cause im home for break, my 360 is back at college. I think it might make a difference, is it just PS3 or are the graphics way worse. BTW playstation network is horrible. Im really really thankful i own a 360. Live is that much better.

I just started playing this game, you guys think this is better than MW2? I'm only giving a level 13 so im giving it time but so far i dont see how its better than MW2. Is there stuff im missing out on, or need to unlock still that makes it better?

Another thing is im playing on my brothers PS3 cause im home for break, my 360 is back at college. I think it might make a difference, is it just PS3 or are the graphics way worse. BTW playstation network is horrible. Im really really thankful i own a 360. Live is that much better.

I can't play it as much as MW2... honestly the credits system ruined it for me.

It used to be so much more rewarding leveling up and actually earning perks and equipment, now I can just buy them whenever.

MW2 Maps > Black Ops maps.

I can't play it as much as MW2... honestly the credits system ruined it for me.

It used to be so much more rewarding leveling up and actually earning perks and equipment, now I can just buy them whenever.

MW2 Maps > Black Ops maps.

O yea the maps suck too, i swear there's only 4 of them. And the killstreaks arent as good.
2 player online is dope though, that i will say.

O yea the maps suck too, i swear there's only 4 of them. And the killstreaks arent as good.
2 player online is dope though, that i will say.

I'm beginning to like most of the maps. Excluding array, cracked, and havana.
And I find myself playing mw2 more often just because there was much more of a selection of weapons to play around with. I'd rather play WAW than either one of them though.

I'm beginning to like most of the maps. Excluding array, cracked, and havana.
And I find myself playing mw2 more often just because there was much more of a selection of weapons to play around with. I'd rather play WAW than either one of them though.

MW2 is very noob friendly, I used to love runnin' around with shottys since it was easier to take the campers out.
This game you have to be more careful with the dudes campin, its much harder to shoot long range I find myself tapping the trigger slowly at times.

But anyways, game my brother had yesterday on TDM. So proud of him *sheds tear

I plan on having a video up myself but I'm saving different clips of semtex kills for a montage, so I will take my time.

MW2 is very noob friendly, I used to love runnin' around with shottys since it was easier to take the campers out.
This game you have to be more careful with the dudes campin, its much harder to shoot long range I find myself tapping the trigger slowly at times.

But anyways, game my brother had yesterday on TDM. So proud of him *sheds tear

I plan on having a video up myself but I'm saving different clips of semtex kills for a montage, so I will take my time.

camping in this game is at an all time high right now. i never understood how u can only see their heads but yet they can still shoot u. such @@$%!*!!

camping in this game is at an all time high right now. i never understood how u can only see their heads but yet they can still shoot u. such @@$%!*!!

Originally Posted by Squalie413

I thought I was the only one who wondered that. Dudes helmet is the only thing that shows but in the killcam his gun his hangin out the window with a clear sight and everything. +@#@ this I'm about to go back to WAW until the camping dies out a little.

Originally Posted by Squalie413

I thought I was the only one who wondered that. Dudes helmet is the only thing that shows but in the killcam his gun his hangin out the window with a clear sight and everything. +@#@ this I'm about to go back to WAW until the camping dies out a little.

I'm a run and gun type and I was just getting mowed down by campers in this game, which made me frustrated. Only thing you can really do is incorporate camping tactics in your game but not to the extent that actual campers do. Helps a LOT.

I'm a run and gun type and I was just getting mowed down by campers in this game, which made me frustrated. Only thing you can really do is incorporate camping tactics in your game but not to the extent that actual campers do. Helps a LOT.

So uh... Just curious is 4gb 360 enough to run Black Ops or CoD in general (past, present, & future)?

Im lookin into buying 1.. Went to my cousins house & played it on his 360. I went 12-5 for my first time EVER playin a game on the 360. Not bad. I was tryna to adapt to the controller

but anyways

I wanna see what the 360 is all about...

But yeah is a 4gb enough?

Or should i look into a 250gb one?

Also, can u swamp out Hard-drives? Would u recommend gettin the 4Gb then buyin a bigger hard drive later on down the road? Cause i truly dont need that much space for music/videos/pics.

So uh... Just curious is 4gb 360 enough to run Black Ops or CoD in general (past, present, & future)?

Im lookin into buying 1.. Went to my cousins house & played it on his 360. I went 12-5 for my first time EVER playin a game on the 360. Not bad. I was tryna to adapt to the controller

but anyways

I wanna see what the 360 is all about...

But yeah is a 4gb enough?

Or should i look into a 250gb one?

Also, can u swamp out Hard-drives? Would u recommend gettin the 4Gb then buyin a bigger hard drive later on down the road? Cause i truly dont need that much space for music/videos/pics.

4 gigs should be enough and if not they have a device you can purchase for 15-25 bucks that transfers the data. Me myself i was running with a 20 gig but ran out of memory so i bought the 250 gig, then cleared the 20 gig which i now use as a back up storage for my laptop

4 gigs should be enough and if not they have a device you can purchase for 15-25 bucks that transfers the data. Me myself i was running with a 20 gig but ran out of memory so i bought the 250 gig, then cleared the 20 gig which i now use as a back up storage for my laptop

^ That 2nd one. Dude's on the ground and you slackin, but then you one shot guy on the other side.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom