XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Add me! GT: MaryTylerClayMo

smile.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

if anyone is on now feel free to add me. GT in sig. my mic is jacked up though need a new one
laugh.gif

if anyone is on now feel free to add me. GT in sig. my mic is jacked up though need a new one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Son took a piss with his mic on AGAIN
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My bad, I clip my mic to my shirt when i go piss and forget to turn it off. The other day I did the same *#!@ when I was ordering some kicks. eff around and said my credit card info on xbox live.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My bad, I clip my mic to my shirt when i go piss and forget to turn it off. The other day I did the same *#!@ when I was ordering some kicks. eff around and said my credit card info on xbox live.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I played like %%$$!% @@!$! all day
30t6p3b.gif

the NT private lobby was fun tho

I was killin it with the sniper

I was sorta quick scopin (if thats even possible in black ops)

Me + L96 + NT Private Match =
pimp.gif

IDK what it is about this but I just can't get into it like I did with MW2. Hoping that changes.

IDK what it is about this but I just can't get into it like I did with MW2. Hoping that changes.

I played like %%$$!% @@!$! all day
30t6p3b.gif

the NT private lobby was fun tho

I was killin it with the sniper

I was sorta quick scopin (if thats even possible in black ops)

Me + L96 + NT Private Match =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom