XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I played like %%$$!% @@!$! all day
30t6p3b.gif

the NT private lobby was fun tho

I was killin it with the sniper

I was sorta quick scopin (if thats even possible in black ops)

Me + L96 + NT Private Match =
pimp.gif
i get ur invite but i had to go to the library to get some %+%% done my bad. ill be on most of the evening today tho.

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
i get ur invite but i had to go to the library to get some %+%% done my bad. ill be on most of the evening today tho.

Who sets up the NT private games?? Whoever it is can you add me and send me the invite for the games tonight?

GT- GUNde1ero

Who sets up the NT private games?? Whoever it is can you add me and send me the invite for the games tonight?

GT- GUNde1ero

I buying the game tonight setting up. I might be fresh off the wagon but these skillz will be on point.... hopefully

I buying the game tonight setting up. I might be fresh off the wagon but these skillz will be on point.... hopefully

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Same I was pretty *** last night when we were playing..And I was reminded why I never play ground war 
sick.gif
 that was the worst $#!# ever.

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Same I was pretty *** last night when we were playing..And I was reminded why I never play ground war 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

sick.gif
Word.. the highlight of my day was wen i went 32-1 wen we played TDM.. Other than that my reflexes were off & my tactics were *%!+
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

KatieJade4 wrote:
Camping during free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!

I was about to delete my XBL account cuz u killed me everytime i spawn & run by a corner 2 steps into my life & u kill me. I was like how is katie killing ME so many times?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

sick.gif
Word.. the highlight of my day was wen i went 32-1 wen we played TDM.. Other than that my reflexes were off & my tactics were *%!+
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

KatieJade4 wrote:
Camping during free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!

I was about to delete my XBL account cuz u killed me everytime i spawn & run by a corner 2 steps into my life & u kill me. I was like how is katie killing ME so many times?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I literally msged someone "You from NT?" during a Capture the Flag match because I saw they had the Hundreds bomber playercard.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man Ak-74u with grip and rapid fire is
pimp.gif

I literally msged someone "You from NT?" during a Capture the Flag match because I saw they had the Hundreds bomber playercard.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man Ak-74u with grip and rapid fire is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom