XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Depending how many people are on...yes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Carver

Same I was pretty *** last night when we were playing..And I was reminded why I never play ground war 
sick.gif
 that was the worst $#!# ever.
Word.. the highlight of my day was wen i went 32-1 wen we played TDM.. Other than that my reflexes were off & my tactics were *%!+
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

KatieJade4 wrote:
Camping during free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!
I was about to delete my XBL account cuz u killed me everytime i spawn & run by a corner 2 steps into my life & u kill me. I was like how is katie killing ME so many times?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

LOL! I'm sorry. That spot is just too good to pass up. I'll never do it again, *pinky promise*

Originally Posted by Carver

Same I was pretty *** last night when we were playing..And I was reminded why I never play ground war 
sick.gif
 that was the worst $#!# ever.
Word.. the highlight of my day was wen i went 32-1 wen we played TDM.. Other than that my reflexes were off & my tactics were *%!+
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

KatieJade4 wrote:
Camping during free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!
I was about to delete my XBL account cuz u killed me everytime i spawn & run by a corner 2 steps into my life & u kill me. I was like how is katie killing ME so many times?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

LOL! I'm sorry. That spot is just too good to pass up. I'll never do it again, *pinky promise*

nybody wanna play zombie mode 4 players online right now?
xbox live: masjr21

me and my roommate don't have a headset, but we need to play with someone who know how to play. 
laugh.gif
 so far the people we've played with can't work together for #+@%. at least it could be 1 or 2 people with mic's.

me and my roommate don't have a headset, but we need to play with someone who know how to play. 
laugh.gif
 so far the people we've played with can't work together for #+@%. at least it could be 1 or 2 people with mic's.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
ima be on in an hour or a little later. ill add u. ive been playin it with my roommate and we got a good strategy goin so far besides bein teamed up with weak !@+%++.

laugh.gif
ima be on in an hour or a little later. ill add u. ive been playin it with my roommate and we got a good strategy goin so far besides bein teamed up with weak !@+%++.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

laugh.gif
We probably going to get on around 9:30-10cst. Just add me though.
We got a pretty good strategy too. Most of the time we like to stay in the first room til' about round 4/5, then when the dogs come we open up the door at the bottom to the left with the machine gun. We have two people guarding the front door, one person on the side and one person on the other side guarding the barriers. Grenades, shooting, etc. the zombies til' about round 8 or 9. 

If the mystery box isn't in that room, we leave a crawling zombie to go open up all the doors til we get to the big room with the two stairways to see if its in there. If not, we keep looking for it. If its in the room where the transporter at, we try to get the best guns. We DON'T turn the power on, and we just have 1 person watch the back barrier behind the teleporter, one person watches the side barrier and two people watch the front entrance where the majority of the zombies will come. 

It works, but most of the time the people we play with $%+! up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

laugh.gif
We probably going to get on around 9:30-10cst. Just add me though.
We got a pretty good strategy too. Most of the time we like to stay in the first room til' about round 4/5, then when the dogs come we open up the door at the bottom to the left with the machine gun. We have two people guarding the front door, one person on the side and one person on the other side guarding the barriers. Grenades, shooting, etc. the zombies til' about round 8 or 9. 

If the mystery box isn't in that room, we leave a crawling zombie to go open up all the doors til we get to the big room with the two stairways to see if its in there. If not, we keep looking for it. If its in the room where the transporter at, we try to get the best guns. We DON'T turn the power on, and we just have 1 person watch the back barrier behind the teleporter, one person watches the side barrier and two people watch the front entrance where the majority of the zombies will come. 

It works, but most of the time the people we play with $%+! up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
 free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!

laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
 free for all on Nuke town, behind the door in the garage FTMFWWWW!

laugh.gif
grin.gif
.. I dont like u
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

88-7 Gameplay comin soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4Blackbirds
3Chopper Gunners
2Gunships (shoulda been 3 but i was stupid & called the 1st CG while i was still on the KS & i got killed while i was using it so yeah)

Everytime i called in my Heli's they got shot down .. jus sayin

YES IT IS A GW DOMINATION GAME!

If u dont think kills matter then dont watch. Simple.

88-7 Gameplay comin soon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4Blackbirds
3Chopper Gunners
2Gunships (shoulda been 3 but i was stupid & called the 1st CG while i was still on the KS & i got killed while i was using it so yeah)

Everytime i called in my Heli's they got shot down .. jus sayin

YES IT IS A GW DOMINATION GAME!

If u dont think kills matter then dont watch. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom