XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

indifferent.gif

Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif

How many times does everyone just quit the game when someone gets chopper gunner in Jungle or something open and just rapes. I like that change.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif

How many times does everyone just quit the game when someone gets chopper gunner in Jungle or something open and just rapes. I like that change.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

so what changes in hardline pro? u can't re roll anymore? I don't get it

when you call in a care package you can double tap X to randomly change it if desired. Or you can rig enemy care packages as an explosive. 

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

so what changes in hardline pro? u can't re roll anymore? I don't get it

when you call in a care package you can double tap X to randomly change it if desired. Or you can rig enemy care packages as an explosive. 

i think instead of the patching the red diamonds on the chopper gunner they should just add a cool down period for the gun. sort of how mounted guns turn red and have to cool off. being able to just mash the trigger is some bs forreal

i think instead of the patching the red diamonds on the chopper gunner they should just add a cool down period for the gun. sort of how mounted guns turn red and have to cool off. being able to just mash the trigger is some bs forreal

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

My xbox isn't reading the disk anymore
frown.gif

Help?
Happened to me but it wasn't reading any disk.
I had to get a new laser for my disk drive.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

My xbox isn't reading the disk anymore
frown.gif

Help?
Happened to me but it wasn't reading any disk.
I had to get a new laser for my disk drive.

I like all the changes thank god they changed the Hardline Pro garbage.. And the gunship change is cool too

I like all the changes thank god they changed the Hardline Pro garbage.. And the gunship change is cool too

Good changes all around. As a frequent user of Chopper gunner, I'm in awe of spawn trapping *****. It's a fair change.

Back
Top Bottom