XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

If they're going to delay the red diamond when you spawn, they should at least put a green diamond around everyone that's on your own team.

If they're going to delay the red diamond when you spawn, they should at least put a green diamond around everyone that's on your own team.

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

Tonight I was playing Hardcore TD & got two chopper gunners and both times I got kicked out for friendly fire... i was 17(+)-0  both times! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and I wasn't holding RT.. I was checking for red boxes... somehow I still got kicked... something must be done 
30t6p3b.gif

Tonight I was playing Hardcore TD & got two chopper gunners and both times I got kicked out for friendly fire... i was 17(+)-0  both times! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and I wasn't holding RT.. I was checking for red boxes... somehow I still got kicked... something must be done 
30t6p3b.gif

hm....... 
nerd.gif

good idea.... 

hm....... 
nerd.gif

good idea.... 

Can we please applaud the effort and work that Treayarch has been puttin in? The sniping is still a little off, and the rc xd cars are still ghey. But other than that, everything I had a problem with, they have fixed.

this game > MW2 just based off the care that Treyarch shows

-The Juice

Can we please applaud the effort and work that Treayarch has been puttin in? The sniping is still a little off, and the rc xd cars are still ghey. But other than that, everything I had a problem with, they have fixed.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice

-The Juice

finally a slight fix to the knife lunge , made me get mad
laugh.gif
. dskfdjsfdhsj at some guy lunging from 4 feet away from me.
i see a lot of campers these days, meh campers gonna camp, really annoying.

I also see people shooting for the foot/ leg a lot, though its been mentioned, insta kill at the legs

any word on a map pack? i'm dying for some new zombie maps

finally a slight fix to the knife lunge , made me get mad
laugh.gif
. dskfdjsfdhsj at some guy lunging from 4 feet away from me.
i see a lot of campers these days, meh campers gonna camp, really annoying.

I also see people shooting for the foot/ leg a lot, though its been mentioned, insta kill at the legs

any word on a map pack? i'm dying for some new zombie maps

Here's my GT fellas Lpheat22 I know i'm not creative I just stick w/what works . . . I usually run it all ctf, demo, tdm, search always looking for a good group

Here's my GT fellas Lpheat22 I know i'm not creative I just stick w/what works . . . I usually run it all ctf, demo, tdm, search always looking for a good group

-The Juice
True, but am I the only one that's still having a problem with the re-spawning? I think that is a major problem. 

-The Juice
True, but am I the only one that's still having a problem with the re-spawning? I think that is a major problem. 

Decided to Prestige and truck it all the way to atleast 9th...
As much as i know its gonna be tedious and annoyin to keep gettin Ghost Pro as fast as possible...but Im still gonna try to keep goin... 

Back
Top Bottom