XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Good changes all around. As a frequent user of Chopper gunner, I'm in awe of spawn trapping *****. It's a fair change.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

My xbox isn't reading the disk anymore
frown.gif

Help?
Happened to me but it wasn't reading any disk.
I had to get a new laser for my disk drive.

And when you do replace your disk drive, make sure you install the game to your hard drive next time.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

My xbox isn't reading the disk anymore
frown.gif

Help?
Happened to me but it wasn't reading any disk.
I had to get a new laser for my disk drive.

And when you do replace your disk drive, make sure you install the game to your hard drive next time.

New emblem. I've seen better mushrooms but it still looks pretty cool on my gun
4jrznb.jpg

I've been running strictly Hardcore game types. I can't stand regular TDM.  People rely way too much on the mini map and it takes entirely too many shots to kill somebody. The FAL is my favorite gun by far though.

4jrznb.jpg

I've been running strictly Hardcore game types. I can't stand regular TDM.  People rely way too much on the mini map and it takes entirely too many shots to kill somebody. The FAL is my favorite gun by far though.

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

4jrznb.jpg

I used to be a Hardcore game type player.. until watching kill cams and seeing dudes just spray without aiming and shoot a man in his toe with one shot and killing him

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

4jrznb.jpg

I used to be a Hardcore game type player.. until watching kill cams and seeing dudes just spray without aiming and shoot a man in his toe with one shot and killing him

Eh... Hardcore > Core
The only time I'll play core is when I just prestiged or if I'm running with some of my weaker friends on my friends list.
Plus all the noobs are on core.

Eh... Hardcore > Core
The only time I'll play core is when I just prestiged or if I'm running with some of my weaker friends on my friends list.
Plus all the noobs are on core.

Different strokes for different folks but I can't stand hardcore, especially on the 3 bar connection I've got most of the time. You can deal with campers in core games, but they are almost impossible to deal with in hardcore. The game mode encourages camping with no killcams and basically one shot/or a two shot kill, and as a result most games don't even go the score limit (hardcore team deathmatch)

Different strokes for different folks but I can't stand hardcore, especially on the 3 bar connection I've got most of the time. You can deal with campers in core games, but they are almost impossible to deal with in hardcore. The game mode encourages camping with no killcams and basically one shot/or a two shot kill, and as a result most games don't even go the score limit (hardcore team deathmatch)

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

That's what i'm saying.. Camping is bad enough in core I don't know how I would with the campers in hardcore. I at least have a chance against the campers in core.. Hardcore as soon as they see you you're dead

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

That's what i'm saying.. Camping is bad enough in core I don't know how I would with the campers in hardcore. I at least have a chance against the campers in core.. Hardcore as soon as they see you you're dead

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

New Black Ops Patch Revealed

Treyarch is staying good to its word that it would continue
to make improvements and fixes to its blockbuster Call of Duty: Black
Ops following release.

Today, a member of the Black Ops team got on the game’s official
forums to detail what would be included in the next patch, which should
drop in a couple of weeks.

Here are the details direct from Treyarch:

Issues Addressed:

• Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.

• Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve
matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types.
Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of
their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.

• Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

New Black Ops Patch Revealed

Treyarch is staying good to its word that it would continue
to make improvements and fixes to its blockbuster Call of Duty: Black
Ops following release.

Today, a member of the Black Ops team got on the game’s official
forums to detail what would be included in the next patch, which should
drop in a couple of weeks.

Here are the details direct from Treyarch:

Issues Addressed:

• Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.

• Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve
matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types.
Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of
their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.

• Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Good changes all around. As a frequent user of Chopper gunner, I'm in awe of spawn trapping *****. It's a fair change.

co-sign my brotha

Originally Posted by xblaze23

co-sign my brotha

Back
Top Bottom